Scott Erickson planning a comeback

Cubano

QUOTE (shipps @ Dec 21, 2008 -> 03:33 PM)
Nice.

Its great how these ugly f***s with money can get pretty much any girl.

Money certainly talks. And it says amazing, sexy, self-ugliness-cloaking type things. I hope to one day learn that language(ie. get rich)

Attempting a comeback with the Twins, watch some Twins pitcher go down and this guy somehow steps in and wins 20 games. Do I think that's going to happen, certainly not, but this is the Twins we're talking about.

Yeah just like Ponson, Livan Hernandez, Ramon Ortiz or some other garbage pitchers that everyone knew it was stupid to throw millions of dollars at them

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 22, 2008 -> 08:49 AM)
Scotty Pods did quite well for himself, and is much hotter than all of these ladies.

google images

I dunno, Pods' girl looks plain, she looks like every other blonde girl that you see walking down the street.

...Then again, I'm a white guy that only dates black and mexican girls.

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Dec 22, 2008 -> 12:13 PM)
I dunno, Pods' girl looks plain, she looks like every other blonde girl that you see walking down the street.

...Then again, I'm a white guy that only dates black and mexican girls.

What streets do you walk on everyday?

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Dec 22, 2008 -> 12:36 PM)
159th and Harlem.

Hmmmm, I hope you're not insinuating that black and mexican girls are streetwalkers or something. :-\

No, you insinuated that girls like Podsedniks wife are seen walking down the street every day. I would like to know what street that is, just in case. I like to weed out the "ugly white chick" streets in favor of the "holy cow model hot white chicks" streets