WhiteSox 2008 rewind on Comcast

scenario

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Dec 26, 2008 -> 05:07 PM)
Caught a glimpse of the Cubs recap. Loved every second of them triumphantly glorifying the Cubs sweep of the Sox and fast forwarding to the All Star Game/4 game sweep of the Brewers right after that. I hope the Sox recap doesn't roll like that.

Yeah I caught that also, was hoping they were going to have a sox version also will have to set the TIVO.

2008 White Sox recap should just be an hour of Carlos Quentin going profundo against Lackey looped over and over again from various angles. It essentially sums up the season. Maybe throw in a clip of Scotty Pods hitting one to right center against the Red Sox in '05 for comedic value. Just cause I f***ing hate the Red Sox and that disgusting movie "Fever Pitch". lol@Scott Podsenik swinging and hitting a long one against whatever clown the geniuflect >RED SOX/Astros threw against this mighty power hitter... The 2008 highlights should also feature Frank Thomas. Just because, and I love Kenny, but am in firm belief that a Thomas/Thome DH platoon would be wonderful, even if it means that MLB's MVP CHRIS f***ING GETZ has to linger in AAA ball. Thomas/Thome platoon= MLB teams denying to pitch to the White Sox and a default WS victory. I have drank, but this is possible.

Edited by Swingandalongonetoleft

QUOTE (WSoxMatt @ Dec 29, 2008 -> 12:58 AM)
I didnt care for the show...not enough meat and highlights for me too much fluff

Yeah, it was pretty light on content.

Definitely not a 'must see'.

Alot of time spent showing interviews of players no longer with the team.

But given the shortage of Sox news recently, it was reasonably entertaining.