Are there any FREE fantasy keeper leagues?

DaTank

QUOTE (knightni @ Dec 26, 2008 -> 03:21 PM)
We may have an opening or two in the Soxtalk keeper league if a few GMs can't play this year.

Hey knight, is the Soxtalk keeper league on yahoo? If so, please invite me if there's any extra room for me to join also.

I'm a very active fantasy baseball GM, I'm almost obsessive-compulsive with it. I'm also a commish of two 20-team/25-man roster leagues that will be going into their 4th and 3rd seasons.

I believe your able to join keeper leagues through Yahoo now.

I know they now have the option to set the league as a keeper when creating one.

If theres enough interest I am down for a second keeper league or can fill in for someone.

Edited by ChWRoCk2

QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ Dec 27, 2008 -> 01:31 PM)
I believe your able to join keeper leagues through Yahoo now.

I know they now have the option to set the league as a keeper when creating one.

If theres enough interest I am down for a second keeper league or can fill in for someone.

I've heard some other people say that, but I couldn't figure out how to set a yahoo league to a keeper league. Is it something you have to do before te season, or after the season has finished?

The only reference to any form of "keeper leagues" I can find on yahoo is for the "Yahoo Plus" leagues that costs $120 bucks.

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Dec 27, 2008 -> 03:57 PM)
I've heard some other people say that, but I couldn't figure out how to set a yahoo league to a keeper league. Is it something you have to do before te season, or after the season has finished?

The only reference to any form of "keeper leagues" I can find on yahoo is for the "Yahoo Plus" leagues that costs $120 bucks.

Idk, I just remember seeing the option every time I create my yearly leagues.

QUOTE (knightni @ Dec 29, 2008 -> 11:00 AM)
We'll do it the old-fashioned way.

Make lists, draft the 5 guys in the first 5 picks.

Yeah, if you do that you have to make sure you set the league to allow commish roster editting though, otherwise it's a major pain in the ass fixing things when one or more people inevitably forget to set their draft lists.

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Dec 30, 2008 -> 03:13 PM)
Yeah, if you do that you have to make sure you set the league to allow commish roster editting though, otherwise it's a major pain in the ass fixing things when one or more people inevitably forget to set their draft lists.

Are you on Facebook? I want to chat with you regarding the second keeper league.

• 1 month later...
QUOTE (knightni @ Dec 26, 2008 -> 04:21 PM)
We may have an opening or two in the Soxtalk keeper league if a few GMs can't play this year.

I would be very interested in joining a keeper league this year. Let me know if there's enough room.

Are the regular SoxTalk leagues starting up soon? I'm chomping at the bit for some baseball action!

QUOTE (BuehrleTheAce @ Feb 14, 2009 -> 08:51 PM)
I would be very interested in joining a keeper league this year. Let me know if there's enough room.

Are the regular SoxTalk leagues starting up soon? I'm chomping at the bit for some baseball action!

I will ask Zoom if there are non-returning members or if he wants to start a second keeper league.