Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jan 15, 2009 -> 01:28 PM)
Ours are tiny. 3 stalls (sometimes all 3 occupied in which I'll just wait) and 2 urinals that are only like a foot apart, with no divider. It feels funny peeing and your elbow is damn near touching the other guy.

Do you work at a kindergarten class?

I used to work in a building where there were only 2 businesses on our floor, and somebody(i found out it was a guy i worked with) was missing the urinal and leaving a small puddle underneath. I typed up a professional memo about how important it was to actually get it into the urinal and gave instructions on how to shake it. I addressed the memo "To: those without aim", and I signed it "Sincerely, Those who can get it in the toilet without being told how"

It stopped. Immediately

QUOTE (shipps @ Jan 15, 2009 -> 11:32 AM)
If someone is dropping a serious bomb and shows know courtesy to others just turn the lights off. I have honestly done this twice before and it will make you feel alot better.

Dude...there is no such thing as a courtesy flush....I consider it better to give people a courtesy whiff.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 15, 2009 -> 01:46 PM)
Dude...there is no such thing as a courtesy flush....I consider it better to give people a courtesy whiff.

And for the complete sensory experience, don't forget to provide the courtesy soundtrack; from grunt to splash.

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Jan 15, 2009 -> 05:28 PM)
And for the complete sensory experience, don't forget to provide the courtesy soundtrack; from grunt to splash.

This is why you should always carry around a small air freshener with you at work.

QUOTE (shipps @ Jan 15, 2009 -> 01:32 PM)
If someone is dropping a serious bomb and shows know courtesy to others just turn the lights off. I have honestly done this twice before and it will make you feel alot better.

I have waited for you to correct this. You are now fair game

eye will show know mer see

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Jan 15, 2009 -> 05:59 PM)
I have waited for you to correct this. You are now fair game

eye will show know mer see

knor would I expect you to

nice thing about being an admin is that I can edit without there being a huge edit line below the post pointing it out too.

QUOTE (shipps @ Jan 15, 2009 -> 08:10 PM)
knor would I expect you to

nice thing about being an admin is that I can edit without there being a huge edit line below the post pointing it out too.

CURSE YOU AND YOUR ADMIN MAGIC

I have a nice layer of frost on my kitchen window right now. thank god I sealed my other windows, I can feel the cool air coming off them still, I cant imagine how cold it would be in my place if I didnt seal any of them.

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Jan 16, 2009 -> 02:56 AM)
You guys are too uptight about the whole bathroom deal. It's a bathroom, people go there to pick their nose, piss and s***. My favorite is when guys give you that 'eww' look when you fart at the urinal. Where else am I supposed to go to tear ass?

How is not enjoying the smell of someone taking a fresh dump considered being uptight?

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Jan 16, 2009 -> 01:56 AM)
You guys are too uptight about the whole bathroom deal. It's a bathroom, people go there to pick their nose, piss and s***. My favorite is when guys give you that 'eww' look when you fart at the urinal. Where else am I supposed to go to tear ass?

I always hold my farts at urinals if there is someone next to me. I don't know why, you make a good point. Some dude is dropping a steaming deuce one door down, and I can't blast away?

My life has just changed.

Well the car decided not to start this morning, so my commute became a 5 second commute to my upstairs office. I wish I could work from home more. My home office is pimped out compared to my work office. Don't get me wrong my work office is very nice. But the 32 inch LCD on the wall overrides anything at my office at work.