Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (Kid Gleason @ Apr 3, 2009 -> 08:11 AM)
Turns out it was an April Fools joke. Bastards. But I guess they had so many orders they are looking into making it real.

Actually licensing from LucasFilm, and not just saying you did in a gag, will be a guaranteed dealbreaker. Sadly.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Apr 3, 2009 -> 08:06 AM)
Actually licensing from LucasFilm, and not just saying you did in a gag, will be a guaranteed dealbreaker. Sadly.

Well, they even say it is a longshot on the site to get Lucas to agree, but they are looking into it.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Apr 3, 2009 -> 08:49 AM)
More bacony goodness to fill our souls. And by souls i mean arteries with heart-stopping plaque and other assorted bad stuff.

http://phdmatt2002.deviantart.com/art/Bacon-Soda-32036881

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/squeez-bacon.html

The Think Geek one was an April Fools joke. Same as the sleeping bag mentioned earlier.

QUOTE (Kid Gleason @ Apr 3, 2009 -> 08:53 AM)
The Think Geek one was an April Fools joke. Same as the sleeping bag mentioned earlier.

I know, but the soda just looked so lonely by itself I had to post something else with it.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Apr 3, 2009 -> 10:40 AM)
I know, but the soda just looked so lonely by itself I had to post something else with it.

The bacon soda was just someone from Deviant Art (a terrific site by the way) screwing around with photoshop (It's a Dr. Pepper bottle/can).

Here's a really stupid question.

I need to send off my tax returns by tomorrow. I have all my documents in a large A4 size envelope. Am I able to put just 1 42c domestic stamp on it, and it'll get mailed to Austin, Texas, or do I need more than that?

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 4, 2009 -> 01:23 AM)
I met Joe Theisman the other day. Nice guy, gave me a sweet personalized autographed football.

The limp is totally gone and the leg looks 100% normal, by the way.

What was he doing with his pants off?

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 02:04 PM)
Here's a really stupid question.

I need to send off my tax returns by tomorrow. I have all my documents in a large A4 size envelope. Am I able to put just 1 42c domestic stamp on it, and it'll get mailed to Austin, Texas, or do I need more than that?

It's like an 8 1/2 x 11? It probably costs more than just one stamp, so I'd take it to the post office.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 03:25 PM)
Postage depends on weight, also with tax documents a lot of people do return receipt, that way they have proof the IRS received it.

^^^^^^^^^

Absolutely key if you are not filing electronically.