Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 10, 2009 -> 08:47 AM)
There's always that one lazy idiot holding up the people with purpose in their lives.

:lol: I remember southsider's posts about that on his blog one time. That would annoy the crap outta me, kinda like driving slow in the left lane.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 10, 2009 -> 08:33 AM)
Is it wrong to punch someone in the lower spine for not walking up the train station escalator during rush hour?

I take the stairs most of the time just because of these @$#%ers who won't give the common courtesy to those who actually want to get somewhere soon.

I have been playing a game of brickbreaker my blackberry that has lasted a couple months. I have 850,980 points and I dont think I am going to lose anytime soon cause I have 81 lives. What a f***ing dork that I am.

I'll be pissed if they do something to the polar bear because of this idiot.

BERLIN, Germany (CNN) -- A polar bear attacked a woman at Berlin Zoo Friday afternoon after she climbed a fence and jumped into its habitat during feeding time, police said Saturday.

art.polar.bear.jpg

One adult polar bit her several times after she plunged into the moat, police said.

Zoo workers tossed rescue rings toward the woman to hoist her out and distract polar bears swimming nearby, said Goerg Gebhard, a Berlin police officer.

At one point the woman fell back into the water and was grabbed by a bear before she was eventually hoisted to safety.

"They saved her life," Gebhard told CNN.

The woman was severely injured and was being treated at a hospital, police said.

It's unclear why the woman entered the bear habitat, but police issued her a citation for trespassing.

Berlin Zoo is home to Knut, the first polar bear to be born there in over 30 years. The bear became a huge talking point in Germany when his mother gave birth to him in December 2006.

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 12, 2009 -> 08:26 AM)
I'll be pissed if they do something to the polar bear because of this idiot.

They couldn't do something to the Polar Bear cuz of this could they? They didn't do anything wrong, that dumbass jumped in there on her own power.

So while I was asking a female friend of mine about another female friend of hers that I thought was pretty cool, I find out that is her girlfriend, I guess she trusted me enough to tell me. lol, I'm usually not caught off-guard by stuff like that.

QUOTE (T R U @ Apr 12, 2009 -> 02:27 PM)
They couldn't do something to the Polar Bear cuz of this could they? They didn't do anything wrong, that dumbass jumped in there on her own power.

You have to kill it. It now knows the taste of the sweetest of all meats. It will never be able to sate its hunger agai.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 12, 2009 -> 07:58 PM)
So while I was asking a female friend of mine about another female friend of hers that I thought was pretty cool, I find out that is her girlfriend, I guess she trusted me enough to tell me. lol, I'm usually not caught off-guard by stuff like that.

I believe it's called "Menage a tois"?

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 12, 2009 -> 10:40 PM)
I believe it's called "Menage a tois"?

If only I wasn't married. At first I thought the girlfriend was flirting with me a little (we spent a lot of time talking) but evidently not. I just never noticed my friend batted lefty and now certain things she's done/said in the past perfect sense to me (she is active duty).

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 12, 2009 -> 07:23 PM)
You have to kill it. It now knows the taste of the sweetest of all meats. It will never be able to sate its hunger agai.

Human meat is pretty good, but I would assume they wouldn't harm the bears because of one dumbass

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 12, 2009 -> 08:23 PM)

He has acquired the taste for mammal blood. Okay, he already ate mammals, but it reminded me of Gob.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 13, 2009 -> 12:26 PM)
I posted the following on my Facebook status earlier:

"for the last time, it's not soda, it's pop. Goddammit, people."

I've started a mini-s***storm.

In my mind there is nothing worse than someone calling it soda-pop. There is some members of my family that do this and its disgusting.

QUOTE (shipps @ Apr 13, 2009 -> 01:36 PM)
In my mind there is nothing worse than someone calling it soda-pop. There is some members of my family that do this and its disgusting.

I just posted "I think we can all agree that anyone who calls it soda pop should be greeted with an open handed slap to the mouth"

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 13, 2009 -> 12:16 PM)
I also refer to my jacket as outerwear and my gymshoes as athletic footwear.

I think you deserve a closed fist to the face for this one

outerwear? really? So when you are looking for your jacket you say "hey have you seen my outerwear??"