Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 7, 2009 -> 11:51 AM)
I saw him at an Al Gore dinner last year and he looked like a mess. If I didn't know he was the mayor I'd have thought he was some schlub off the street. Hair was messy, suit didn't fit well, goofy mannerisms.

Do you know Al Gore?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, on the subject of casual mention of politicians, my friend is in Spain right now. Evidently there is a wax statue of President Obama at somewhere she visited. This is how she chose to remember said statue.

6088_1195673296790_1377196788_30563420_5

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 7, 2009 -> 11:51 AM)
I saw him at an Al Gore dinner last year and he looked like a mess. If I didn't know he was the mayor I'd have thought he was some schlub off the street. Hair was messy, suit didn't fit well, goofy mannerisms.

I'll be honest, I think Rich is a crook, but he is one of the coolest guys you will ever meet. I have been kinda lucky to spend some time with him away from everything.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Aug 7, 2009 -> 12:36 PM)
So, on the subject of casual mention of politicians, my friend is in Spain right now. Evidently there is a wax statue of President Obama at somewhere she visited. This is how she chose to remember said statue.

6088_1195673296790_1377196788_30563420_5

OH this would be so great if we could figure out a way to make a bunch of gullible dumbasses think this is the real president.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Aug 10, 2009 -> 04:13 PM)
OH this would be so great if we could figure out a way to make a bunch of gullible dumbasses think this is the real president.

Thing is, most of this nation's gullible dumbasses already doubt he is the real president.

:lolhitting

I managed to snag one of the bags with autographed baseballs at the Sox game last weekend for WhiteSox Charities! I got a Beckham signed ball! Felt bad for my uncle who got it for me, his bag contained a Linebrink signed game ball.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Aug 10, 2009 -> 04:27 PM)
I managed to snag one of the bags with autographed baseballs at the Sox game last weekend for WhiteSox Charities! I got a Beckham signed ball! Felt bad for my uncle who got it for me, his bag contained garbage.

fixed

The latest episode of Doug Benson's "I Love Movies" podcast is a must-listen.

Adam Carolla and Patton Oswalt are the guests, and they made me literally laugh out loud on the train this morning.

Patton and Adam would make a great radio team. They play off each other really well and their styles are different enough not to be redundant.

QUOTE (Stocking @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 04:01 AM)
I mentioned earlier, but i cant decide if I like criss angel or not

I dont know what there is to like. All I see is an egotistical illusionist who thinks he is tricking everyone into believing he is a magician.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 07:56 PM)
I dont know what there is to like. All I see is an egotistical illusionist who thinks he is tricking everyone into believing he is a magician.

Some of the stuff he does is crazy. Have to use camera tricks IMO.