Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (lostfan @ Nov 8, 2009 -> 09:23 PM)
I had a f***ed up dream involving a female co-worker flying an F-22, who proceeds to crash it. As a result of the crash she got decapitated but she was still alive, talking "oh this sucks" etc. So some other dude in the dream walks over to her disembodied head and steps on her neck to stop the bleeding (nevermind that if this happened, first off she'd be dead instantly and the blood would be spurting from her body, not her head). She rolls her eyes and says "oh, what a day." I was going to tell her about this dream the next day but it's too f***ing bizarre to share.

Typical. She's the one sitting around yammering with the disembodied head and if you just happen to tell her about it, YOU'RE the weirdo!

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Nov 5, 2009 -> 02:13 PM)
Or how about when you're the godparent to a couple's first born. Then they have other kids and you feel guilty showing up with gifts for just one kid on Christmas.

Great point.

I'm not a parent, but what's with the 'every kid gets a gift regardless of the ocassion' trend?? If it's not your b-day or graduation, etc, you don't get s***. It's not your moment. That's part of life and a good lesson.

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 10, 2009 -> 09:41 PM)
<!--quoteo(post=2041111:date=Nov 10, 2009 -> 06:12 PM:name=G&T)-->
QUOTE (G&T @ Nov 10, 2009 -> 06:12 PM)
<!--quotec-->I think I'm pretty close to convincing my fiance that our wedding song should be Never Gonna Give You Up.

The last line of that clip is exactly what my family would say. But it would still be phenomenal.

i dont know how much truth there is to it, but I saw a post on facebook indicating that a worm/virus is hitting iphones and the result is that your screen background is erased and replaced with a picture of Rick Astley

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 11, 2009 -> 08:42 AM)
i dont know how much truth there is to it, but I saw a post on facebook indicating that a worm/virus is hitting iphones and the result is that your screen background is erased and replaced with a picture of Rick Astley

I think I read that on CNN actually. It only affects jail broken phones and apparently doesn't damage the phone.