Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Dec 4, 2009 -> 12:01 PM)
You're the man, Kyyle.

Did you end up finding your files in another location?

I just upgraded to itunes 9 - it was "buggy" for me the first time I used it but now it seems ok.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 5, 2009 -> 09:33 AM)
Snuck Fow.

Hahaha, I can't believe it snowed this morning. I had no idea. It only snows like 2 or 3 times a year here and that's usually in January/February. Never this early.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Dec 5, 2009 -> 10:30 AM)
Hahaha, I can't believe it snowed this morning. I had no idea. It only snows like 2 or 3 times a year here and that's usually in January/February. Never this early.

Proof that global warming is a farce. :ph34r:

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Dec 4, 2009 -> 07:29 PM)
Did you end up finding your files in another location?

I just upgraded to itunes 9 - it was "buggy" for me the first time I used it but now it seems ok.

No, but it's good to know that it happens to other people and there's not something wrong with my computer.

So I was out partying this weekend. I have a friend with a really big booty whose ass I tried to slap. I tried to a quick upward strike with an open hand from behind her... that failed miserably, I damn near sprained my wrist and she didn't even feel it. That was the equivalent of a Jerry Owens swing on a Matt Thornton fastball. She told me I needed to go work on my technique, message noted. Next time it's going to be across the body with a cupped hand.

In the midst of all of the tributes and commemorations for Pearl Harbor day, I came across this event for the first time. It is known as the Other Pearl Harbor. I had never heard of this before. Apparently it was classified until basically 1960, so no one really has talked about it.

http://battle.netgate.net/westloch/westloch.htm

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 7, 2009 -> 12:11 PM)
In the midst of all of the tributes and commemorations for Pearl Harbor day, I came across this event for the first time. It is known as the Other Pearl Harbor. I had never heard of this before. Apparently it was classified until basically 1960, so no one really has talked about it.

http://battle.netgate.net/westloch/westloch.htm

That's a new one on me too. I understand keeping it under wraps during the war, but it's odd it hasn't received wider attention more recently.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Dec 7, 2009 -> 08:19 AM)
So I was out partying this weekend. I have a friend with a really big booty whose ass I tried to slap. I tried to a quick upward strike with an open hand from behind her... that failed miserably, I damn near sprained my wrist and she didn't even feel it. That was the equivalent of a Jerry Owens swing on a Matt Thornton fastball. She told me I needed to go work on my technique, message noted. Next time it's going to be across the body with a cupped hand.

Sounds like a helluva an ass.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Dec 7, 2009 -> 06:07 PM)
Sounds like a helluva an ass.

I work with a girl who has an ass of a goddess. She actually has an awesome body. I feel bad saying this, but she is the definition of a butterface. She's cool as hell though. That is why I feel bad about the butterface remark.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Dec 7, 2009 -> 10:14 PM)
I see two midgets back there, you said ass.

Ya, epic fail bro. I was expecting at least Serena Williams booty territory. It could be how her dress looks though, but I'm only seeing thickness... in the wrong spots.

Edited by SoxAce

This one is better but still, all of them are cut off somewhere. Her sister's butt is just as big but her waist is a lot smaller and you can't see it anyway cuz Girl #3 is in close.

n1941239_43429764_3409.jpg

Edited by lostfan