Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (shipps @ Jan 21, 2009 -> 10:08 PM)
A small thing like stealing your roomates string cheese can turn into an all out sack punching brawl...

and then you will get over it and cuddle later that night. :unsure:

I know you're kidding, but honestly that's what I love about being a guy - the ability to get over fights/differences so quickly. We don't hold grudges. I had a huge fight (yelling, no fists - but I almost hit him) with one my roommates one night last week and a few hours later we were watching TV in his room together.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jan 21, 2009 -> 07:43 PM)
Mine ate all my chocolate-covered pretzels (about 9 bags of ‘em) and had the audacity to just put the box back in my shelf like nothing had happened.

How much had he smoked before doing that? And how large could his stomach possible be?

My mom forwarded this e-mail to me today and I thought it was pretty funny:

An old black man lived alone in the country.

He wanted to dig his yearly collard green garden, but it was always very hard work for him because the ground was hard. His only son, Junebug Jankins III, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament.

Dear Junebugg Jankins the III, I am feeling pretty bad because it look like I won't be able to plant my collard green garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. If you were here my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me. Love Dad

A few days later he received a letter from his son:

Dear Daddy Jankins, Whatever you do, don't dig up that garden. That's where I buried the BODIES. Love Junebugg Jankins III

At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local polic e arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left. That same day the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Daddy Jankins, You can go ahead and plant the collard greens now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances. Love Junebugg III.

QUOTE (shipps @ Jan 21, 2009 -> 09:08 PM)
A small thing like stealing your roomates string cheese can turn into an all out sack punching brawl...

and then you will get over it and cuddle later that night. :unsure:

It's a girl.

And me and my other roommate are definitely not living with her next year. It is simply not cool when you've got a girl that is much more messy than the normal guy.

QUOTE (juddling @ Jan 22, 2009 -> 01:13 PM)
Don't know if it was mentioned anywhere else on here but one year ago today (1/22) Heath Ledger's body was found.

:pray

Yep, and he got nominated for an Oscar today.

I don't care who else wins, I just want Heath Ledger to win an Oscar for his performance.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jan 22, 2009 -> 12:57 PM)
My mom forwarded this e-mail to me today and I thought it was pretty funny:

An old black man lived alone in the country.

He wanted to dig his yearly collard green garden, but it was always very hard work for him because the ground was hard. His only son, Junebug Jankins III, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament.

Dear Junebugg Jankins the III, I am feeling pretty bad because it look like I won't be able to plant my collard green garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. If you were here my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me. Love Dad

A few days later he received a letter from his son:

Dear Daddy Jankins, Whatever you do, don't dig up that garden. That's where I buried the BODIES. Love Junebugg Jankins III

At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local polic e arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left. That same day the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Daddy Jankins, You can go ahead and plant the collard greens now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances. Love Junebugg III.

Why do they have to be black?

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jan 23, 2009 -> 10:50 AM)
I am amazed at how many men leave the bathroom without washing their hands. You just wiped your asshole or held your johnson. Can you have the common courtesy of washing off your hands for christ's sake!

Poppy's a little Sloppy!!!

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jan 23, 2009 -> 09:50 AM)
I am amazed at how many men leave the bathroom without washing their hands. You just wiped your asshole or held your johnson. Can you have the common courtesy of washing off your hands for christ's sake!

I read somewhere once that it's actually healthier to wash your hands before you pee then after. It's REALLY gross to not wash your hands after taking a dump, I don't think anybody would argue that.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jan 23, 2009 -> 10:50 AM)

Well, I figure my hands touch all kinds of nasty stuff all day (my keyboard, doorknobs, money, the phone, etc.) so at any given time they're probably full of whatever contamination. I wash my cock when I take showers and the only time it ever comes out to get a chance to get dirty is when I pee, and my hands touch it - obviously not counting getting laid, etc. I'm sure that my hands probably contaminate my cock more than vice versa.

I should start a movement to have guys washing their junk instead of their hands when they come out of the bathroom (excluding times when they accidentally pee on their hands), it just makes more sense.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jan 23, 2009 -> 09:50 AM)

What if I just got out of the shower and my junk is squeaky clean??