Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 11, 2009 -> 11:22 AM)
Had one for my back over the summer. Not that bad. Just a tad odd and uncomfortable.

Maybe it's worse when you can see what they're doing. I had one on my hand and arm and them sticking that damn thing in, twisting and turning the electrode, was pretty damn painful.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Dec 11, 2009 -> 05:11 PM)
Maybe it's worse when you can see what they're doing. I had one on my hand and arm and them sticking that damn thing in, twisting and turning the electrode, was pretty damn painful.

I can see where a wuss would think that. :P

True though. Obviously I only felt them doing it to my back. No walk in the park.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 11, 2009 -> 05:18 PM)
I can see where a wuss would think that. :P

True though. Obviously I only felt them doing it to my back. No walk in the park.

But what if walking in the park is hard and painful with no other health problems other than laziness?!

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Dec 11, 2009 -> 06:52 PM)
So they are sure that it's your neck? Did they give you an EMG? Oh for the love of God those hurt, bad.

No I didn't get an EMG. Basically just went to see a myotherapist, and he did some exercises where he worked on the right side of the neck, and it was really tight and that was where the pain was.

When I use my laptop, it was down below my neck, so that was putting some undue pressure onto it also.

I have been pain free for almost a week now which is good.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Dec 14, 2009 -> 12:09 PM)
:lolhitting

I love this post.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Dec 14, 2009 -> 02:31 PM)
Until his next question is how to get it painted like an ice cream truck....

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Dec 14, 2009 -> 02:34 PM)
"If this minivan's a rockin'. . . "

Makes me yearn for the ol' Chevy Conversion van back in college.

:lolhitting Ha, I wasn't even thinking about that. I have to move a bed and I can either borrow a minivan or figure out plan B.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 14, 2009 -> 05:41 PM)
Christ almighty. If you're considering AT&T for home phone service or internet service, look elsewhere. My God.

I've never had a problem with my AT&T Internet service. Even stay on when the power goes out.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 14, 2009 -> 08:38 PM)
I've never had a problem with my AT&T Internet service. Even stay on when the power goes out.

When I had it at my previous apartment, We had to have a serviceman come out 3 times in a 6 month period to fix whatever problem seemed to happen with the internet. I'm glad you've been luckier, but I wouldn't go back.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Dec 14, 2009 -> 11:32 PM)
When I had it at my previous apartment, We had to have a serviceman come out 3 times in a 6 month period to fix whatever problem seemed to happen with the internet. I'm glad you've been luckier, but I wouldn't go back.

Do you have the DSL through the phone line or the wireless through U-Verse? We have the wireless through U-Verse so I'm assuming you guys may have the DSL.