Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Dec 15, 2009 -> 10:50 AM)
I flat out LOVE LOVE LOVE my Uverse. Several people I know have switched since seeing it at my house and my parents will once it's available to them.

I have to get that when it comes to my area.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 15, 2009 -> 10:45 AM)
Do you have the DSL through the phone line or the wireless through U-Verse? We have the wireless through U-Verse so I'm assuming you guys may have the DSL.

We had the DSL. So the U-Verse is a completely different deal altogether?

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Dec 15, 2009 -> 01:28 PM)
We had the DSL. So the U-Verse is a completely different deal altogether?

Yes. U-verse is there cable like system and has wireless internet through it. Much better than the DSL obviously.

I love U-verse. If it gets MLB Network/Extra Innings next season, it will be the best option, IMO.

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Dec 16, 2009 -> 02:39 PM)
Does insurance cover it?

No. It only cost 160 to replace both windows. driver side and rear window. Thats actually a pretty good deal.

Plus they cleaned her car. Which alone should win them sainthood.

Edited by GoSox05

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Dec 16, 2009 -> 03:44 PM)
No. It only cost 160 to replace both windows. driver side and rear window. Thats actually a pretty good deal.

Plus they cleaned her car. Which alone should win them sainthood.

:lolhitting

My wife's car is also a disgrace.

Tomorrow will be my first ever court appearance, and its going to be a pain in the ass. Back in November 2008, I was the victim of a hit and run driver. Luckily the guys front plate fell off in the crash, so I was able to turn the guy in when I made my police report.

Then two nights ago, I was issued a subpoena because I missed the court date this past October. I didnt think it would have been a big deal to miss the Hn'R driver's trial since what was I going to tell them? "Yeah I was rear ended by a guy who took off, and no I didnt have a good look of the offender." They could have gotten that information from my police report.

I guess I should have contacted the court offices requesting that miss the first trial, since I had class that I couldnt skip. Now I have to take off of work because of this BS.

QUOTE (Nunnigan @ Dec 17, 2009 -> 10:59 AM)
Tomorrow will be my first ever court appearance, and its going to be a pain in the ass. Back in November 2008, I was the victim of a hit and run driver. Luckily the guys front plate fell off in the crash, so I was able to turn the guy in when I made my police report.

Then two nights ago, I was issued a subpoena because I missed the court date this past October. I didnt think it would have been a big deal to miss the Hn'R driver's trial since what was I going to tell them? "Yeah I was rear ended by a guy who took off, and no I didnt have a good look of the offender." They could have gotten that information from my police report.

I guess I should have contacted the court offices requesting that miss the first trial, since I had class that I couldnt skip. Now I have to take off of work because of this BS.

That sucks. But, on the other hand, you get the satisfaction of seeing this asshole squirm and get nailed to a wall in court. That has to be worth something.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Dec 17, 2009 -> 11:19 AM)
That sucks. But, on the other hand, you get the satisfaction of seeing this asshole squirm and get nailed to a wall in court. That has to be worth something.

True but I'd much prefer the money that I wont be receiving because of missing work.

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Dec 14, 2009 -> 09:32 AM)
Does anybody happen to know of a queen size mattress/boxspring will fit in a minivan?

Probably not. In fact, I'm almost sure it won't. You can fit the matress in by bending it, but the box spring won't fit.

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Dec 14, 2009 -> 11:32 AM)
Does anybody happen to know of a queen size mattress/boxspring will fit in a minivan?

from a mattress website

Queen 60" x 80"

Currently the dominant size bed in America, Queen Beds are 6" wider (and 5" longer) than a Full size bed. These added inches can make all the difference in comfort, but each adult still has 9" less than the width of a standard Twin bed. However, it's a good choice for guest rooms and smaller master bedrooms. Can use standard pillows or the slightly larger queen size pillows. Approx. width per person: 30"

according to this site showing the interior height and width, the Chisoxfn is right, the boxspring isnt going to fit

http://www.rollxvans.com/minivandimensions.aspx

get yourself some straps and put it on the roof or get a buddy with a flatbed truck

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 17, 2009 -> 01:26 PM)
from a mattress website

according to this site showing the interior height and width, the Chisoxfn is right, the boxspring isnt going to fit

get yourself some straps and put it on the roof or get a buddy with a flatbed truck

I just moved to a new place yesterday so this was fresh in my mind, haha. But I know from helping friends that the biggest bed you can fit in most SUV's/Vans with a boxspring is a Full.

QUOTE (Nunnigan @ Dec 17, 2009 -> 10:59 AM)

Well it went exactly like I expected, a complete waste of time. After waiting for about an hour, I spoke with the assistant state attorney and told her about the incident, all which lasted 5 minutes and could have been discussed over the phone. Because I couldn't identify the driver, the guy will get off scot free. For what its worth, the guy obviously said that he did not cause any crash.

And to think, if I didn't attend this trial I could have been arrested. It doesnt make any sense at all

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 17, 2009 -> 03:26 PM)
from a mattress website

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 17, 2009 -> 05:36 PM)
I just moved to a new place yesterday so this was fresh in my mind, haha. But I know from helping friends that the biggest bed you can fit in most SUV's/Vans with a boxspring is a Full.

Thanks guys, I didn't think they would fit.

QUOTE (Sonik22 @ Dec 18, 2009 -> 12:12 AM)
Statistics final at 750 am, this will officially the earliest I've been up since the last day of high school, yippee this is gonna suck

For every 7:50am final I've had in college so far(I think 3) I've just stayed up all night studying. No point in going to sleep until after the final I think.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Dec 18, 2009 -> 11:38 PM)
For every 7:50am final I've had in college so far(I think 3) I've just stayed up all night studying. No point in going to sleep until after the final I think.

If I could I would, but I can't operate on no sleep so that's not happening for me haha

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 19, 2009 -> 12:14 AM)
So one of our cats that we've had for about 16 years just died recently. Well, my mom decided to buy a kitten and the thing is very cute but god damn is it annoying.

We got a Yorkie puppie. That f***er is endearing.