Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Dec 26, 2009 -> 04:24 PM)
I just spent an hour and a half out there. I just threw salt down & called it a day.

I threw salt down the first time. The snow overthrew the salt in a coup d'etat of epic proportions, forcing me to bring out the shovel again

QUOTE (kev211 @ Dec 26, 2009 -> 05:33 PM)
I don't understand why people shovel during snow, just wait until its over and do it once.

It's easier to do it multiple times than once when it is done.

I made that mistake last year and took me forever to shovel 6 inches off my driveway. Good workout though.

I don't understand why people shovel during snow, just wait until its over and do it once.

I'm waiting till tomorrow personally.

Then again... looking out now.. might have to shovel once tonight, then tomorrow morning. (don't want to shovel snow too heavy)

Edited by SoxAce

I didnt really have this option today. I had to go to my moms house, so I had to shovel it once since there were about 3 inches on the driveway. When I got home there was like 4 more inches on the driveway, and my wife walked in and had to work 2 hours later, so I didnt want her to drive over the snow and press it down and make it into ice or packed snow that would be harder to get off the driveway, so I shoveled again. Plus when I was AT my moms house, I did her a favor and shoveled from the house to the end of her driveway so I could see it when I backed out, and I also had to shovel my own back porch(its a big concrete slab) so my dogs wouldnt walk 5 feet from the door and piss on the back porch.

That, and Im not lazy like you ;)

Edited by KyYlE23

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 26, 2009 -> 09:48 PM)
I didnt really have this option today. I had to go to my moms house, so I had to shovel it once since there were about 3 inches on the driveway. When I got home there was like 4 more inches on the driveway, and my wife walked in and had to work 2 hours later, so I didnt want her to drive over the snow and press it down and make it into ice or packed snow that would be harder to get off the driveway, so I shoveled again. Plus when I was AT my moms house, I did her a favor and shoveled from the house to the end of her driveway so I could see it when I backed out, and I also had to shovel my own back porch(its a big concrete slab) so my dogs wouldnt walk 5 feet from the door and piss on the back porch.

That, and Im not lazy like you ;)

I didn't realize you had that much snow too. We got like 3 inches max today.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 27, 2009 -> 05:07 PM)
I just finished redoing mine. :angry:

Heh.

But, Dallas did get three inches of snow on Christmas Eve. We missed it.

Oh, and we're supposed to get a couple of more on Tuesday.

That will be three accumulating snows in December - which is a lot for around here.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Dec 29, 2009 -> 04:24 PM)
Not a fan either.. then again.. I got no one to blame than myself. I always win money, but then I get too cocky and keep gambling that same night... that is when trouble starts. :angry:

Exactly what I did today. Went from up 160 to down 200 in about 10 minutes. I'm not too bright.