Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

So on Friday night I drove to Harrisburg (about 2 hours away) and I was out with some friends (who are all female, the majority of my friends are female, I don't know why). We had fun and all, but I got hammered, but the one who had agreed to drive us back started drinking too and she was being obnoxious about it (I got in her ass about that later) so I ended up not going home that night. lol not the best thing to do if you don't like your wife being pissed at you.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (lostfan @ Feb 8, 2009 -> 10:06 PM)
So on Friday night I drove to Harrisburg (about 2 hours away) and I was out with some friends (who are all female, the majority of my friends are female, I don't know why). We had fun and all, but I got hammered, but the one who had agreed to drive us back started drinking too and she was being obnoxious about it (I got in her ass about that later) so I ended up not going home that night. lol not the best thing to do if you don't like your wife being pissed at you.

You dog.

QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Feb 10, 2009 -> 01:14 AM)
how many keystones are you in?

On my 17th right now. Boring night, and I was watching highlights from the WSOBP and decided I want to win next year(and no, I wouldn't win but it'd be a good time).

It seems like an odd time to sign a lease in Carbondale. Where are you living?

Me and two other guys are living at Creekside (east building, closest to the creek). We could've waited until April but we decided to get it done now and not have to worry about it. Pretty excited to be 50 yards away from Picks, Pinch, Cali's and Copper.

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Feb 10, 2009 -> 01:27 AM)
Me and two other guys are living at Creekside (east building, closest to the creek). We could've waited until April but we decided to get it done now and not have to worry about it. Pretty excited to be 50 yards away from Picks, Pinch, Cali's and Copper.

Honestly can't beat that location and Creekside has some very solid apartments. You guys paying 280 or around that per month?

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 10, 2009 -> 01:31 AM)
Honestly can't beat that location and Creekside has some very solid apartments. You guys paying 280 or around that per month?

If hes paying around that then I should be in carbondale. It is very tough to find a 3 bedroom around here for less than 400.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Feb 10, 2009 -> 01:59 AM)
If hes paying around that then I should be in carbondale. It is very tough to find a 3 bedroom around here for less than 400.

I got a solid 3 bedroom here for 250. The price of living in Carbondale is incredibly cheap. I lived in one of the nicer places you can find down here last school year(4 bedroom) for 400 a month.