Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Feb 24, 2009 -> 01:32 PM)
Woot Woot...job offer received. 24% increase in salary, get to find out about the benefits and potential bonuses shortly. Most importantly I think I'll be going from 50+ hr's a week a good chunk of the year (currently doing 65 or so) to 40 hr's.

Congrats!! :headbang

I'll get my floormate to do the Korean Congratulation Dance/Song for you. If you havent seen someone do that yet, you should, cuz its hilarious. :lol:

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Feb 24, 2009 -> 11:32 AM)
Woot Woot...job offer received. 24% increase in salary, get to find out about the benefits and potential bonuses shortly. Most importantly I think I'll be going from 50+ hr's a week a good chunk of the year (currently doing 65 or so) to 40 hr's.

Congrats!

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Feb 24, 2009 -> 11:38 AM)
there was a double entendre in what you posted. I was playing off that.

;)

Damn I knew the joke wouldnt read correctly. I did mean a box literally and now that Iam explaining a joke it is all ruined along with my day.thanx kyyle.

:)

QUOTE (shipps @ Feb 24, 2009 -> 11:47 AM)
Damn I knew the joke wouldnt read correctly. I did mean a box literally and now that Iam explaining a joke it is all ruined along with my day.thanx kyyle.

:)

NP. my work here is done. If your day wasnt already ruined I would offer to help with that too

awesome! congrats

Uh oh....10 to 15 more hours' opportunity per week to Gage the boards....

I mean....CONGRATS!!!

:D

QUOTE (shipps @ Feb 25, 2009 -> 11:39 AM)
Yes,you guys kept on pressuring me.

Now I want pancakes. Why would you bring that up DBAHO?

It was Shrine Tuesday yesterday or Pancake Tuesday (or whatever it's called).

But if you're hungry, go get yourself a free Quiznos sandwich.

http://www.millionsubs.com/Landing_Registe...c08c872a1a6d00f

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Feb 25, 2009 -> 08:52 AM)
It was Shrine Tuesday yesterday or Pancake Tuesday (or whatever it's called).

But if you're hungry, go get yourself a free Quiznos sandwich.

http://www.millionsubs.com/Landing_Registe...c08c872a1a6d00f

Assuming this doesn't put me on a dozen spam email lists and I actually get the sandwich...thank you. Best gift I've gotten in a while.

FWIW...and its probably very little...Illinois won Rick Reillys Mt Rushmore thing on sports center with MJ, Walter, Ditka, and Banks as the 4 faces....honestly frank Thomas had just as much right to be on there as Banks, but can't argue too much...I also would have considered Butkus or Red Grange over Ditka but w/e....

i think one of my favorite all time performances in sports history is the first game at Memorial stadium when Red Grange ran for like 200 some yards 3 TDs, and ran a 95 yard Kick off back for a TD against defending national champ Michigan...ALL IN THE FIRST QUARTER...i mean espn did name him as the greatest college football player of all time

Edited by daa84

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 25, 2009 -> 12:02 PM)
Assuming this doesn't put me on a dozen spam email lists and I actually get the sandwich...thank you. Best gift I've gotten in a while.

Be careful though, I just went to my local Quiznos' and they said they weren't taking coupons, bastards.

Had to settle for Thai Food for lunch instead.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 16, 2009 -> 01:30 PM)
So I'm pretty sure I've made more enemies in this last week than I have the rest of my life combined. I'm on quite a roll

Got punched in the face again last night(got blind sided when I was trying to get this girl out of the middle of the fight).

s***'s been fun down here lately.