Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (shipps @ Mar 4, 2009 -> 08:35 AM)
I gotta say,I really HATE EVERYONE today. I am a mean little b**** today.

I know exactly how you feel. My wifes job bounced her last check, which caused a crazy spiral of fees and insaneness, which led to me and my wife fighting. Today is a mean little b**** day

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Mar 4, 2009 -> 09:42 AM)
I could make you one of these bad boys. . . but you'll have to give me at least a week.

flight_1233596575.jpg

I would love a plastic utensil warrior glove. name your price

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Mar 4, 2009 -> 09:47 AM)
On the bright side, you overcame your grammatical deficiencies.

I had to actually make an effort to do it. It seemed unnatural to seperate the two.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Mar 4, 2009 -> 08:36 AM)
I know exactly how you feel. My wifes job bounced her last check, which caused a crazy spiral of fees and insaneness, which led to me and my wife fighting. Today is a mean little b**** day

That might be a really bad sign for that company.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Mar 4, 2009 -> 11:26 AM)
That might be a really bad sign for that company.

I thought the same thing, but not so. Apparently the companies accountant wasnt doing her job correctly, and as a result no longer has a job.

I know in these economic times I shouldnt complain about my job cause I should be thankful......but what the f***?! This place is a f***ing circus today and now Iam crying as I am typing. hohum

QUOTE (shipps @ Mar 4, 2009 -> 12:43 PM)
I know in these economic times I shouldnt complain about my job cause I should be thankful......but what the f***?! This place is a f***ing circus today and now Iam crying as I am typing. hohum

How can you complain about a job where you spend the whole day on Soxtalk?

LOL, its like there is a magnet between I and A for you.

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Mar 4, 2009 -> 01:14 PM)
How can you complain about a job where you spend the whole day on Soxtalk?

I have been asked this before, it might seem like I______________am on here all day but I______________am not,I promise you.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Mar 4, 2009 -> 11:48 AM)
I thought the same thing, but not so. Apparently the companies accountant wasnt doing her job correctly, and as a result no longer has a job.

I'm always amazed at the stories of some of my friends who work for a small business, or even medium sized ones, that have trouble with payroll even when the company is doing good business

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Mar 5, 2009 -> 12:54 PM)
I'm always amazed at the stories of some of my friends who work for a small business, or even medium sized ones, that have trouble with payroll even when the company is doing good business

Small businesses never seem to spend the money for the accounting that they need. My wife's place of employment(which I am withholding) is no different, they have had a few problems in that department since she has worked there.

I'm sure you've worked the ER enough to know how this works. AS temperatures increase, IQ's decrease. Warm weather means more 911.