knightni

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He is. That's a dangerous motherf***er.

lol there is a running joke in my office that I'm the angriest guy in the office, and I hate everything and everyone. So someone had this book on their desk. He couldn't resist.

So I couldn't remember if I had actually signed up for Soxtalk League 1 on Yahoo. I go and check, and I had made a team called "Sandwiches" and was like, wtf, why did I pick that name.

Then I remembered I had created the team while very drunk and eating Jimmy John's. At least I spelled it right.

So I got a letter from the IRS yesterday saying I owed them 2400$. I was almost had a heart attack, and of course by the time I get home their offices are closed. Anyway, I call them today to be like omg wtf! And they said, oops, we forgot to credit the taxes you paid to your account. Nevermind, we owe you money. Not cool, irs, not cool.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Mar 11, 2009 -> 01:14 AM)
So I couldn't remember if I had actually signed up for Soxtalk League 1 on Yahoo. I go and check, and I had made a team called "Sandwiches" and was like, wtf, why did I pick that name.

Then I remembered I had created the team while very drunk and eating Jimmy John's. At least I spelled it right.

LOL, that is 10 different kinds of awesome

So i tried one of those Arby's roast burgers last night cuz i had one of those free coupons. Not bad. It isnt really comparable to a burger though, since a burger is a burger and this was, well a roast beef sandwich, but i thought it was good. Their marketing campaign of this being a substitute for a burger isnt true.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Mar 12, 2009 -> 11:19 PM)
Went to Nickelback in a luxury box tonight. Make fun of them all you want, but that was pretty damn entertaining.

I actually sort of like two Nickelback songs, but I dislike all their other songs so much that it makes me not want to hear the ones I kind of like.

Still, a bad show in a luxury box can still be a decent time, if they have a TV tuned to something interesting.

:D

QUOTE (The Critic @ Mar 13, 2009 -> 11:27 AM)
I actually sort of like two Nickelback songs, but I dislike all their other songs so much that it makes me not want to hear the ones I kind of like.

Still, a bad show in a luxury box can still be a decent time, if they have a TV tuned to something interesting.

:D

I never made it as a blind man, I never made it as a poor mans somethin somethin....

Is that the one you like?

LOL......critic likes Nickelback.

QUOTE (shipps @ Mar 13, 2009 -> 10:34 AM)
I never made it as a blind man, I never made it as a poor mans somethin somethin....

HA

No, that's one of the ones that cancel out the other ones.

And what part of "kind of" and "sort of" don't you get?

:P

For the record, the less offensive Nickelback songs are Never Again and Animals. I don't have them on my iPod, but if I happen to hear them it takes a little longer to change the station.

QUOTE (shipps @ Mar 13, 2009 -> 11:34 AM)

Before you know it he will be humming "Bye, Bye, Birdie..."

QUOTE (The Critic @ Mar 13, 2009 -> 11:38 AM)
HA

No, that's one of the ones that cancel out the other ones.

And what part of "kind of" and "sort of" don't you get?

:P

For the record, the less offensive Nickelback songs are Never Again and Animals. I don't have them on my iPod, but if I happen to hear them it takes a little longer to change the station.

The song "Leader of Men" off of their early cds is pretty good. Maybe because it's their only song that doesn't repeat the first verse later in the song?? Aside from that, i'm not a fan at all. A brand new Nickleback song can be playing, and without ever hearing it before, you can sing along, either because of their repeating first verses, or because it's just so easy to figure out their rhyming pattern.

I have probably only been used to the most recent facebook changes for about a month, but now they change it again. And as if that's not lame enough, the changes are stupid, as they just look like a lame copy of twitter, which is a waste of time site I'd never join anyways. Not cool.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 14, 2009 -> 12:35 AM)
I have probably only been used to the most recent facebook changes for about a month, but now they change it again. And as if that's not lame enough, the changes are stupid, as they just look like a lame copy of twitter, which is a waste of time site I'd never join anyways. Not cool.

I still don't know what Twitter is.

I don't care about Facebook's layout because it's free and offers the same thing. What do I care what the layout is?

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 14, 2009 -> 03:06 PM)
I still don't know what Twitter is.

I don't care about Facebook's layout because it's free and offers the same thing. What do I care what the layout is?

I agree.

It serves its purpose for me, and I'm fine with the layout.

Tonight is going to be the battle of the countries in the World Drinking Classic! I will represent the American's, DBAHO will represent the Aussie's, my buddy Izzy will represent the Mexican's, and my other buddy Pat will represent all the s*** heads in the world.

My guess is we will have DBAHO blackout drunk by 10:00pm.

QUOTE (shipps @ Mar 14, 2009 -> 04:48 PM)
Tonight is going to be the battle of the countries in the World Drinking Classic! I will represent the American's, DBAHO will represent the Aussie's, my buddy Izzy will represent the Mexican's, and my other buddy Pat will represent all the s*** heads in the world.

Yeah tonight could get messy, very messy.

Nickelback were at the United Center last night also, and I've never heard a band get booed so much as the 10 secs they were on the big screen. Good times.

Disappointed I can't make it. Sorry Andrew.. :( (Just for the record, I expect Andrew to either end up finishing in 2nd, or pull off some type of shocking upset :D) Unless one of shipps' friends is Irish. :lol:

I win. shipps is the f***ing king of alcoholic beverages. I will not reveal the results of the contest because there is NO need when I have the ability to type and DBAHO IS A f***ING WASTED LOSER OF THE WORLD DRINKING CLASSIC.

He did last longer than 10:00pm for the record, but I dont think it was much past 1:00am