Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (shipps @ Mar 15, 2009 -> 05:06 AM)
I win. shipps is the f***ing king of alcoholic beverages. I will not reveal the results of the contest because there is NO need when I have the ability to type and DBAHO IS A f***ING WASTED LOSER OF THE WORLD DRINKING CLASSIC.

He did last longer than 10:00pm for the record, but I dont think it was much past 1:00am

pfffffft, shipps was probably taking water shots and drinking odouls by the end of the night while feeding DBAHO makers mark and Steel Reserve

;)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is an Indo-Pacific fish in the flagtail family:

Kuhlia_mugil,I_RR1304.jpg

It's vernacular common name is "aholehole" and that made me laugh. Like the fish is such a big jerk it can't just be called A-hole. . . it has to be called A-hole-HOLE!

:lolhitting

I'm sure the name means something relevant in whatever Polynesian tongue it came from, but it gave me a chuckle. Then again, I was up until around 3:30 writing a lecture on finfish evolution, so I was sort of loopy at the time.

If I didn't know me, I'd really think I was a nerd.

:unsure:

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

With 13 staples in my abdomen, and a lot of swelling, my doctor advised me to stay away from anything funny. Of course I knew I could come here and read what the prof posts :lolhitting

QUOTE (Texsox @ Mar 16, 2009 -> 03:10 PM)
With 13 staples in my abdomen, and a lot of swelling, my doctor advised me to stay away from anything funny. Of course I knew I could come here and read what the prof posts :lolhitting

Ouch. What happened and when did I miss it? Appendix? C-Section??

QUOTE (Texsox @ Mar 16, 2009 -> 01:10 PM)

Well, good thing you can still post.

:P :lol:

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Mar 16, 2009 -> 02:03 PM)
This is an Indo-Pacific fish in the flagtail family:

Kuhlia_mugil,I_RR1304.jpg

It's vernacular common name is "aholehole" and that made me laugh. Like the fish is such a big jerk it can't just be called A-hole. . . it has to be called A-hole-HOLE!

:lolhitting

I'm sure the name means something relevant in whatever Polynesian tongue it came from, but it gave me a chuckle. Then again, I was up until around 3:30 writing a lecture on finfish evolution, so I was sort of loopy at the time.

If I didn't know me, I'd really think I was a nerd.

:unsure:

That looks a hell of a lot like the fish in the aquarium downstairs. I just found a new name for my fish, but I can't tell my almost 3 year old daughter. Damn. :lol:

We just had an unplanned fire drill in the dorm. Judging by the looks I got outside apparently, people think it’s weird for a person to quickly gather his valuable possessions, put them in a backpack, and book it out of the building,.

Edited by Thunderbolt

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Mar 16, 2009 -> 04:47 PM)
We just had an unplanned fire drill in the dorm. Judging by the looks I got outside apparently, people think it’s weird for a person to quickly gather his valuable possessions, put them in a backpack, and book it out of the building,.

If your dorm is anything like mine were, yeah, that's weird. Because we got so many damn fire drills that actually thinking there was a fire was insanity.

QUOTE (shipps @ Mar 17, 2009 -> 10:05 AM)
This weather makes me feel so great about everything. Its amazing how good weather can uplift your spirits.

Hopefully you guys get good weather next week. Looking forward to seeing you schmoes.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 17, 2009 -> 12:18 PM)
Hopefully you guys get good weather next week. Looking forward to seeing you schmoes.

yeah man it should be fun like always. Somehow I know we are gonna laugh our asses off for a week,never fails.

QUOTE (shipps @ Mar 17, 2009 -> 10:21 AM)
yeah man it should be fun like always. Somehow I know we are gonna laugh our asses off for a week,never fails.

Yep, who knew I'd end up having all this time off too. Let me know if there is anything specific you guys want to do in SD/LA and I'll get it set up.

So we just relaunched my website www.iamthetrend.com check it out, we have weekly free stuff to give away, This week we have 3 different free swag prizes!!!

-Skull Lantern Candle from Imageglow Candles

-T-Shirt from Pyknic Clothing

-Sirens T from Miles to Go Clothing

Lastly you can see my face on the video cast every week as well.