Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ May 20, 2009 -> 11:38 AM)
Top 5 cities where Americans are relocating:

1. Raleigh, N.C.

2. Austin, Texas

3. Charlotte, N.C.

4. Phoenix

5. Dallas

What going on in NC?

That's where Ric Flair is and all the women want to go down and ride Space Mountain... WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha, I didn't even notice until you guys pointed it out. Very nice, mystery mod... And nice touch with the "It's About My Penis" thread being pinned.

Edited by dasox24

QUOTE (BobDylan @ May 21, 2009 -> 02:01 AM)
Whoever pinned all these threads, you're great. This is hilarious.

:usa JOSE CAN YOU SEE BY THE DONZERLY LIGHT....... WAS SO PROUDLY IT RAINED AS THE TWILIGHT WAS STREAMING! :usa

So the dog had surgery to repair ligament damage in his knee today...he tore his ACL for sure, and there was some calcification that had occurred at the end of one of the ligaments. I've understood that this a Labrador degenerative condition, so that almost certainly confirms that he has some Lab in him (you can quite clearly tell he is mostly Border Collie, but I always thought he was much to broad to be just that).

Anyways, it's just a terrible sight to see. You can tell he is just agonizing in pain.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ May 22, 2009 -> 03:33 AM)
So the dog had surgery to repair ligament damage in his knee today...he tore his ACL for sure, and there was some calcification that had occurred at the end of one of the ligaments. I've understood that this a Labrador degenerative condition, so that almost certainly confirms that he has some Lab in him (you can quite clearly tell he is mostly Border Collie, but I always thought he was much to broad to be just that).

Anyways, it's just a terrible sight to see. You can tell he is just agonizing in pain.

Seeing an animal--and especially a dog--in pain just breaks my heart.

Does he have to wear some sort of cast?

QUOTE (shipps @ May 23, 2009 -> 04:03 PM)
What is up with that? Is he going to a part of the Score now?

Boers was out sick and the Score called him last minute to fill in. I wouldn't be surprised if he were to get a deal. Let's face it, there are 4 awful hours between 10 and 2 that have to be filled.

QUOTE (G&T @ May 23, 2009 -> 03:45 PM)
Boers was out sick and the Score called him last minute to fill in. I wouldn't be surprised if he were to get a deal. Let's face it, there are 4 awful hours between 10 and 2 that have to be filled.

I just wish Hamp and Murph would go away...

I'm cool with Lawrence. He and Jason should get a show.

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 23, 2009 -> 05:55 PM)
I just wish Hamp and Murph would go away...

I'm cool with Lawrence. He and Jason should get a show.

+1

Lawrence kinda sucks too, but at least he can speak. I think he is really patient with Hampton who is incompetent.

QUOTE (smalls2598 @ May 22, 2009 -> 01:50 PM)
Seeing an animal--and especially a dog--in pain just breaks my heart.

Does he have to wear some sort of cast?

Not so much. Throughout the process, he is rehabbing a bit too, and when he gets his stitches removed, the rehab increases a bit. So during this process right after surgery, they basically just want to build a little bit of strength back up. I don't understand everything though.

QUOTE (lostfan @ May 26, 2009 -> 06:51 PM)
The sexual position known as 69 will now be known as 96, due to inflation resulting from the poor state of the economy it now costs more to eat out.

Luckily, I've been finding great coupons and cheap places to eat out.