Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jun 29, 2009 -> 11:50 AM)
Yes and no. Good action, CGI, and lots of s*** blowing up. Good movie, hell to the no.

Lies, damn lies I tell you.

See it again on the IMAX. Megan Fox on the IMAX, and then there are robots blowing up crap everywhere. The only way this could of been better is if Ms. Fox dumped that little moron Sam, and fell in love with Kate Beckinsale. Then the two of them defeat Megatron and celebrate with 40 minute love scene.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jun 29, 2009 -> 12:04 PM)
Lies, damn lies I tell you.

See it again on the IMAX. Megan Fox on the IMAX, and then there are robots blowing up crap everywhere. The only way this could of been better is if Ms. Fox dumped that little moron Sam, and fell in love with Kate Beckinsale. Then the two of them defeat Megatron and celebrate with 40 minute love scene.

Why dont you direct movies?

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 30, 2009 -> 11:31 AM)
God I hate sitting near the microwave on our floor. I think someone is literally nuking some garbage for lunch.

it drives me crazy when people bring in ridiculously strong smelling food to work or school. In grad school people would bring in whole f'ing chinese meals and stink up the whole classroom, it drove me up the wall. Luckily most of the profs had a policy where you could only bring candy or gum into their classroom.

I make it a point that if I bring my lunch to work to only bring things like sandwiches and chips or pretzels.