Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jun 30, 2009 -> 12:54 PM)
Why does eveyone think it is hilarious that I am sunburned? As soon a people see me they start laughing....this s*** hurts WTF is funny about it?

I've been following you whining about this sunburn for several days now. Even I'm beginning to laugh. It's probably funny because you're this pasty white guy (I'm guessing) who got burnt and it just looks ridiculous.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Jun 30, 2009 -> 02:07 PM)
I've been following you whining about this sunburn for several days now. Even I'm beginning to laugh now. It's probably funny because you're this pasty white guy (I'm guessing) who got burnt and it just looks ridiculous.

45713381.redrob.jpg

Shut Up!!

:)

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Jun 30, 2009 -> 01:07 PM)
I've been following you whining about this sunburn for several days now. Even I'm beginning to laugh. It's probably funny because you're this pasty white guy (I'm guessing) who got burnt and it just looks ridiculous.

DING DING DING

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jun 30, 2009 -> 02:19 PM)
The tape on the planes wing gave me goosebumps. Very disturbing for someone that is deathly afraid of flying.

I know I'd Shipp my pants if I looked out the plane window and saw that.

I found that staring out the window at the wing of my plane was unsettling, duct tape or no duct tape. watching the metal ripple in the wind had me thinking of the Twilight Zone episode with Shatner(also the remake with John Lithgow)

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 30, 2009 -> 02:39 PM)
I found that staring out the window at the wing of my plane was unsettling, duct tape or no duct tape. watching the metal ripple in the wind had me thinking of the Twilight Zone episode with Shatner(also the remake with John Lithgow)

I've had that day dream on many occasions mid-flight.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 1, 2009 -> 12:31 PM)
Stop crawling through sewers.

:lolhitting

Every time I've gone to the doctor's office the last three years, the nurse reminds me that I'm 5 years overdue for a tetnus shot. Today I finally gave in, and now I remember why I kept saying no. The damn things hurt.

I have an ulnar nerve entrapment on my left arm - it feels like I have perpetually hit my funny bone - that sucks too. I really hope that I don't have to have surgery. Ortho appt. tomorrow.

So my friend recently told me this story:

So this friend I know who works at Jewel-Osco was ringing people up as usual when a large black women was walking down the aisle towards the registers. All of a sudden a full ham falls out from underneath her dress where she apparently was trying to sneak it out of the story between her legs. Every body in the store just stopped and looked at her wondering what was going to happen.

She knows that shes caught, so she says quite possibly the best line ever: "For real doe, who threw dat at me?" And everybody just started cracking up.

I found this incredibly hilarious, especially since my friend can do really good accents and such. I mean, who the hell can come up with that on the spot?

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jun 29, 2009 -> 12:04 PM)
Lies, damn lies I tell you.

See it again on the IMAX. Megan Fox on the IMAX, and then there are robots blowing up crap everywhere. The only way this could of been better is if Ms. Fox dumped that little moron Sam, and fell in love with Kate Beckinsale. Then the two of them defeat Megatron and celebrate with 40 minute love scene.

toethumb.gif

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jul 2, 2009 -> 01:30 PM)
Cortisone shots rock. Amazing stuff.

Hmmm, is that on the list of banned substances for soxtalk softball?

I'm assuming, since he was on here today and I sent the PM a day or 2 ago, he's just ignoring it, but does anyone know where I can find the full-size picture that SoxAce has as his avatar. It's Beckham with 2 women and it says SLAYER across the picture.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jul 2, 2009 -> 03:36 PM)
I'm assuming, since he was on here today and I sent the PM a day or 2 ago, he's just ignoring it, but does anyone know where I can find the full-size picture that SoxAce has as his avatar. It's Beckham with 2 women and it says SLAYER across the picture.

Wasn't it posted in one of the game threads? Check the archives earlier this week.