Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

I'm assuming, since he was on here today and I sent the PM a day or 2 ago, he's just ignoring it, but does anyone know where I can find the full-size picture that SoxAce has as his avatar. It's Beckham with 2 women and it says SLAYER across the picture.

Holy s***, my bad Brian. My inbox was full, not to mention I can't send back any PMs anymore or start any threads/quote anyone in reply (notice I can only highlight and past a quote) cause of my computer. I got it on the Beckham thread. If you want an even bigger image, just reply here, and I'll see if I can find it again, which shouldn't be too hard. :)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (qwerty @ Jul 3, 2009 -> 01:54 PM)
Never ceases to amaze me how poor the quality of posts in pale hose can be.

We are putting much faith in your ability to bring the quality up. You have not disappointed

I have been trying to find just a regular old kite to fly with my daughter, and I have been to Walmart, Target, and Toysrus with no luck(I am not counting the cheap Transformers and Starwars kites, nor the Airhog motorized kites), I just checked the hobby lobby page and they do not list kites, so I am now wondering if it is possible to find a normal kite somewhere.

Edited by KyYlE23

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 4, 2009 -> 08:09 AM)
We are putting much faith in your ability to bring the quality up. You have not disappointed

I have been trying to find just a regular old kite to fly with my daughter, and I have been to Walmart, Target, and Toysrus with no luck(I am not counting the cheap Transformers and Starwars kites, nor the Airhog motorized kites), I just checked the hobby lobby page and they do not list kites, so I am now wondering if it is possible to find a normal kite somewhere.

Try the dollar stores.

I was driving to Orland mall yesterday and I seen a huge ass field on LaGrange rd that had people flying those remote controlled airplanes and helicopters....I wanna get one of those...that is flying a kite x 100.

But a kite is cool too.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 4, 2009 -> 11:01 AM)
I was driving to Orland mall yesterday and I seen a huge ass field on LaGrange rd that had people flying those remote controlled airplanes and helicopters....I wanna get one of those...that is flying a kite x 100.

But a kite is cool too.

My old neightbor used to collect and build model airplanes and would fly them all the time in our backyards. They are sweet.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 4, 2009 -> 09:01 AM)

But a kite is cool too.

There used to be a field off by Chesterton that was used for those. Occasionally I'd be biking by there and stop just to watch. Frighteningly cool, I thought they were.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jul 4, 2009 -> 05:02 PM)
Why am I not able to get a new avatar don't matter what picture I put in?

The uploading ability is having issues since the upgrade.

You will have to host it on a photobucket account and link to it until it gets fixed.

QUOTE (knightni @ Jul 4, 2009 -> 08:57 PM)
I'll miss every one of your 15,479 posts...whatever your name is.

Its funny because Brian is like a couple short of a million posts and I still dont have a read on him. I can give a pretty lengthy description of alot of dudes personalities on here but I wouldnt know sentence number one for Brian.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 4, 2009 -> 09:03 PM)
Its funny because Brian is like a couple short of a million posts and I still dont have a read on him. I can give a pretty lengthy description of alot of dudes personalities on here but I wouldnt know sentence number one for Brian.

I have a poker face on 24/7

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 4, 2009 -> 08:03 PM)

Try me, tough guy. ;)

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jul 4, 2009 -> 09:36 PM)
Try me, tough guy. ;)

Ahem

whitesoxbrian is the type a guy who would try to bait shipps into giving a description off said whitesoxbrian because shipps always trys to prove himself. In description whitesoxbrian hopes shipps will say something against the rules here which he wouldnt because shipps doesnt notice him as much because others are busy argueing with him most of the time.Therefore whitesoxbrian is a Gemini and he likes collecting football cards even though they have no value to anyone other than his little brother that he trys to pawn them off on.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 4, 2009 -> 09:50 PM)
Ahem

whitesoxbrian is the type a guy who would try to bait shipps into giving a description off said whitesoxbrian because shipps always trys to prove himself. In description whitesoxbrian hopes shipps will say something against the rules here which he wouldnt because shipps doesnt notice him as much because others are busy argueing with him most of the time.Therefore whitesoxbrian is a Gemini and he likes collecting football cards even though they have no value to anyone other than his little brother that he trys to pawn them off on.

Actually, you're almost there. I collect autographs and stuff, so you were almost spot on.

I have spent the past two f***ing hours looking for the first post that I have ever done on soxtalk. Ever since Sqwert found his I have been obssessed with finding mine. No such luck for me so far.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 5, 2009 -> 12:50 PM)
I have spent the past two f***ing hours looking for the first post that I have ever done on soxtalk. Ever since Sqwert found his I have been obssessed with finding mine. No such luck for me so far.

For anyone that can find my first post I will issue you a get out of jail free card.

I am f***ing tired of looking for it.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 5, 2009 -> 12:50 PM)

If it is like your last 4178 posts, it probably sucked and you are wasting your time...

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 5, 2009 -> 02:43 PM)
For anyone that can find my first post I will issue you a get out of jail free card.

I am f***ing tired of looking for it.

Imagine this - note the topic... :lol: We should have known then what kind of poster we had on our hands. Oh how enlightening it was...

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=1271809

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Jul 6, 2009 -> 12:43 AM)
Imagine this - note the topic... :lol: We should have known then what kind of poster we had on our hands. Oh how enlightening it was...

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=1271809

I don't know if that is it or not?

But here's how you can do it shipps. Go to one of the forums and on the bottom right corner and where it says "Topics: All" change it to "Topics: I replied" then change "From: 30 days" to "Show All." Go to the last page in that forum and your first post should be in one of the topics though your going to have to play around to find what forum its in Palehose, SLaM etc..

I'd look for a Welcome to soxtalk response or something, but I don't think there is any way to know for certain its the first post.