Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 13, 2009 -> 04:45 PM)

I don't really have any control over that actually, I think they used a spring trap last time. I'm actually not big on killing animals and insects unless they get in my way. I've never had mice at home but that's because I have 2 cats and the older one is a straight up murderer. She'll happily slaughter a mouse and leave it to die in the middle of the floor.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Jul 13, 2009 -> 04:23 PM)
It's getting close enough to the game that we ought to think about pinning that back up?

I'd think so. It's less than a month away and there will be some out of towners.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jul 15, 2009 -> 01:56 AM)
My parents went to Midway this morning to pick me up, didn't notice that the itinerary said PM, not AM. Duhhhhh

At least they went to the right airport. :ph34r:

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 15, 2009 -> 05:27 PM)
just wanted to let you guys know I became an uncle today, Colin Michael McMahon was born at 12:44 pm weighing 6 lbs 3 oz measuring 19.5 inches.

:)

Congrats Kyle :cheers

I am not even going to make a smart ass comment...feels kinda weird.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 15, 2009 -> 01:21 PM)
Pretty excited to get my tattoo this weekend.

If I ever get a tattoo or tattoos, it's gonna be something like David Diehl:

spo0d.jpg

I wouldn't want it covering my whole arm like a sleeve, but I think having like a collage of tattoos extending down from the shoulder pads to front of the shoulder, bicep, and tricep area and stop before the elbow would look badass. Jake Long has something similar, but I think his look stupid. I gotta get my arms bigger though.