Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 05:57 PM)
These last weeks have been hell for me, but like they say.. there's a light at the end of the tunnel. I am 70% close on becomming a certified officer in Chicago. :)

No s***. I never knew you were interested in law enforcement.

Unless certified officer applies to some other profession I'm too stupid to figure out.

Either way, good luck. :headbang

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 06:04 PM)
No s***. I never knew you were interested in law enforcement.

Unless certified officer applies to some other profession I'm too stupid to figure out.

Either way, good luck. :headbang

Well I wasn't at first, actually... I HATE the police, but when you get older, you learn to forgive and mature it out. I'm already a ceritifed armed security officer. Mighta made that % too big cause I got a looong ways to go. But so far, good step. And if anybody tries to f*** with me, me and my 100% gun accuracy will take care of your ass. :notworthy :headbang

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 05:57 PM)
These last weeks have been hell for me, but like they say.. there's a light at the end of the tunnel. I am 70% close on becomming a certified officer in Chicago. :)

Oh boy Ace,I love ya brother but this screams of corruption. lol

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 05:13 PM)
Well I wasn't at first, actually... I HATE the police, but when you get older, you learn to forgive and mature it out. I'm already a ceritifed armed security officer. Mighta made that % too big cause I got a looong ways to go. But so far, good step. And if anybody tries to f*** with me, me and my 100% gun accuracy will take care of your ass. :notworthy :headbang

B.B. gun doesn't count, b****.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 01:32 PM)
Chicago has one of the largest hispanic populations in the country, so, not sure that makes any sense.

...just like there are many left wing loonies in Chicago.