Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (knightni @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 01:12 PM)
You guys are the ones who went after me and turned an observation into a 'buster topic.

I went here:

http://wonder.cdc.gov/Census.HTML

and did a search and found that the minorities of those 4 states are 1/3 to 1/2 Hispanic.

ethnicity.jpg

It was a generality.

Please stop.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 02:09 PM)
Are those Progressive.com commercials on every ten seconds or what?

If I see that 'power to the people' chick one more time......

What? She might start looking good to you?

QUOTE (Sonik22 @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 06:36 PM)
I'm sick of being looked at as "just a friend". This s*** its becoming ridiculous

Stop being so f***ing nice then. If you would go about it like you dont give a s*** you will be better off.

I'm sick of being looked at as "just a friend". This s*** its becoming ridiculous

just accidentally put your penis in her hand and see what happens. you never know until you try

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 06:54 PM)
Stop being so f***ing nice then. If you would go about it like you dont give a s*** you will be better off.

Eventually I'm gonna have to. f***

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 06:55 PM)
just accidentally put your penis in her hand and see what happens. you never know until you try

Well see, we already went through all that stuff, and it worked great. But now, she doesn't know what she should be doing right now so I'm supposed to be "just friends" for now. I think it's bs

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 06:59 PM)
jesus christ kyyle...you are gonna have the kid get Bobbited and he is too young to even know what the f*** that means.

I don't plan on losing my junk :pray

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 07:54 PM)
Two hikers were found dead and three other are still missing in this area. That might sound extreme except that the temps have peaked between 113-118 these past 5 days. So tax payers have to take the burden of a search mission for these f*ckbags.

Rescue operations are almost always billed to the people rescued. They won't always recover the full amount, but they can take them to court, so they will almost always get at least some of the money.

What they can't take back though, is the risk and danger they put the rescuers in. Of course, we don't know what happened to them, they may not have been stupid. But the majority of these rescues are indeed rescuing people from their own stupidity.

Ah, so you're the guy that they're talking about in the song.

Anywho, I'm sure soon you'll get out of the "just friends" stage.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 11:34 AM)
Ah, so you're the guy that they're talking about in the song.

Anywho, I'm sure soon you'll get out of the "just friends" stage.

I can only hope so, I just have to stop letting this s*** bother me.

There is a "1" next to "inbox" on my facebook account. I know exactly who the message is from, I know what it is about, but I'm not exactly sure what it says, so I am terrified to read it. I wonder how long it will take me to get the courage to click on it (I just got the message today).

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 11:48 PM)
There is a "1" next to "inbox" on my facebook account. I know exactly who the message is from, I know what it is about, but I'm not exactly sure what it says, so I am terrified to read it. I wonder how long it will take me to get the courage to click on it (I just got the message today).

How bad did you f*** up

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jun 5, 2009 -> 12:02 PM)
They're putting in a Sonic a couple blocks away from me. Construction is supposed to start any day now. I've been seeing their commercials for years now yet have never even seen one so this should be interesting.

So it opened last night. Went there around 9pm after my baseball game and the lot was full, the drive thru was backed up, and there was an entire parking lot of cars waiting in the "staging area" to get in. We parked at a gas station and walked up to the outside area to order. Food came in about 10 minutes. Their mozzarella sticks were great. Chicken sandwich wasn't bad for fast food. Slushie was good (not like it's easy to screw that up though).

Oh and just found out that the only reason it got built here is b/c the brother in law of a friend of mine bought a franchise and brought it up with him from the South.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jul 22, 2009 -> 01:34 PM)
So it opened last night. Went there around 9pm after my baseball game and the lot was full, the drive thru was backed up, and there was an entire parking lot of cars waiting in the "staging area" to get in. We parked at a gas station and walked up to the outside area to order. Food came in about 10 minutes. Their mozzarella sticks were great. Chicken sandwich wasn't bad for fast food. Slushie was good (not like it's easy to screw that up though).

Oh and just found out that the only reason it got built here is b/c the brother in law of a friend of mine bought a franchise and brought it up with him from the South.

Their mozzarella sticks are clutch. So good... In fact, I think I'll get some after I get off work tonight.