Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been summoned four times, got chosen for a jury once, ended up being named foreman, and wanted to do an 11-person Three Stooges slap. I've met dumber people before and since, but not 11 of them in one room with my "freedom" in their hands. An open-and-shut simple trademark-infringement case took three days (one and a half days of testimony, one and a half days of deliberation). Frustrating doesn't begin to describe it.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jul 30, 2009 -> 07:37 PM)
You already did this today, you have to wait until tomorrow before you can do it again.

Okay.

But Kyle works at IHOP........just sayin.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 30, 2009 -> 07:35 PM)
Not funny lost, my Mom has one leg.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jul 30, 2009 -> 07:37 PM)
You already did this today, you have to wait until tomorrow before you can do it again.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 30, 2009 -> 07:47 PM)
Okay.

But Kyle works at IHOP........just sayin.

:lolhitting

Excellent work boys.

Dissolving Bikini is the Ultimate Revenge Gift

A German company has invented a marvelous new bikini that disappears once a girl puts it on and takes a swim.

The sexy swimsuit disappears by dissolving in water, leaving a woman completely nude and embarrassed. The sexy black swimsuit looks like a real bikini, feels like a real bikini and fits like a real bikini. The only difference is it’s made from a material that completely melts away after a few seconds in water.

Named the "Get Naked Bikini," the item is being marketed as the ultimate form of revenge for recently-dumped dudes. The bikini has upset women's rights groups, with one campaigner, Rosmarie Zapfl, saying, “It is an absolute insult to women that this has been invented.”

An EF-1 tornado hit my golf course yesterday, and destroyed our South course (#1 ranked course in Tennessee). Over 200 trees down combined b/t our North and South courses. I was supposed to be at work when it hit yesterday, but had to give up my shift to go take care of that jury duty business I talked about a few posts ago. Scary stuff. But, my last few days of work before I'm done for the summer are gonna be pretty slow, unfortunately.

So here's a Q to ponder.

If you are undertaking a job interview, and the other person is basically speaking to you e.g outlining the role or asking you questions, what's the best body language you should use? For example, I'm prob more of the type of person who would say "mm hmm and yes" a bit too much, and I think I need to smile and relax a bit more.

And yes I'm asking because I have an interview on Thursday and I want to nail it. :lol:

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Aug 2, 2009 -> 06:21 PM)
How come I am the only one on here that complains about working too much?

Seriously though the people I work with tell me I am a mad man for working the hours that I work.

Because some of us are unemployed? :bang

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 2, 2009 -> 08:10 PM)
I didn't even mention my unemployed father...

:lolhitting

Being a fellow bad person I am going to assume that is a lie and you are f***ing with me...I hope.