Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Aug 19, 2009 -> 02:50 PM)
I am trying to balance two relationships with two different chicks at work. Not f***ing easy at all and probably not that smart.

Ouch, 2 women at the same job?!?! Good luck with that.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Aug 19, 2009 -> 02:52 PM)
Ouch, 2 women at the same job?!?! Good luck with that.

LOL. They work different shifts and I am telling them both I want to keep it quiet since it is a work thing. I like them both so I really cant choose right now.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Aug 19, 2009 -> 01:53 PM)
LOL. They work different shifts and I am telling them both I want to keep it quiet since it is a work thing. I like them both so I really cant choose right now.

Just keep going out with both. What's the worst that can happen? ;)

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Aug 19, 2009 -> 03:53 PM)

Your life is a bad sitcom episode. Say hi to Joey Lawrence for me.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Aug 19, 2009 -> 12:53 PM)

If your lucky, you'll get a threesome, where the two of them are slapping you in the face while you cry.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Aug 19, 2009 -> 02:53 PM)

Reminds me of my favorite toast

"here's to our wives and girlfriends, may they never meet!"

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 19, 2009 -> 02:57 PM)
Your life is a bad sitcom episode. Say hi to Joey Lawrence for me.

I think every sitcom has had an episode where main character involves himself with two women.

Now Shipps has to foolishly arrange a date with both women on the same night, at different locations, where he will -- against all odds -- get away with it until there's some small slip up at the end of the night. He will then just shrug his shoulders and smile into the camera as the credits role.

That crazy Shipps, will his shenanigans ever go as planned.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Aug 19, 2009 -> 04:21 PM)
I think every sitcom has had an episode where main character involves himself with two women.

Now Shipps has to foolishly arrange a date with both women on the same night, at different locations, where he will -- against all odds -- get away with it until there's some small slip up at the end of the night. He will then just shrug his shoulders and smile into the camera as the credits role.

That crazy Shipps, will his shenanigans ever go as planned.

Maybe you can tell him what to say into the transmitter in his ear? Unfortunately he'll mishear what you say and say something completely inappropriate.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Aug 19, 2009 -> 02:50 PM)
I am trying to balance two relationships with two different chicks at work. Not f***ing easy at all and probably not that smart.

I've done it.. If you manage it right, you'll be fine. But good luck man. :)

QUOTE (knightni @ Aug 19, 2009 -> 06:14 PM)
I just want to make sure that I don't accidentally say something wrong on your facebook page.

Please...please....please dont say anything on there about this.

My facebook page is really watered down as Tex so kindly pointed out on my wall. Soxtalk is where I tell all my real thoughts and stories. :cheers

QUOTE (knightni @ Aug 19, 2009 -> 07:14 PM)
I just want to make sure that I don't accidentally say something wrong on your facebook page.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Aug 19, 2009 -> 08:00 PM)
Please...please....please dont say anything on there about this.

My facebook page is really watered down as Tex so kindly pointed out on my wall. Soxtalk is where I tell all my real thoughts and stories. :cheers

This is going to be a hoot when it blows up. I smell Sweeps Week Ratings Blitz!