Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jan 16, 2009 -> 10:13 AM)
First of all, that's cool as hell. Secondly, I'm pretty sure the guy said they're in Minnesota at the very beginning.

I didn't have the audio on. Also, looking at it a second time, it mentions Minn. in the description. My powers of deduction aren't as strong as I thought. :lolhitting

Here's another page talking about this same sort of thing. Some bad cold burn pictures at the end

http://www.extremeinstability.com/08-2-10.htm

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Jan 16, 2009 -> 05:36 PM)
Wow, that would be interesting. It's like a story out of a movie. On one hand you could be set up for a while, but on the other, some goons may come looking for their s***.

There's a movie coming out called Next Day Air.....it's about a package of drugs being misdelivered. Movie kinda like Friday or Next Friday.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Jan 17, 2009 -> 01:39 PM)
i would be so paranoid after recieving a package like that "Did this get sent to me to see if I would sell it? Am I being set up by someone?"

i would call the police immediately, based on paranoia alone

Yep, me too.

I don't need that kind of trouble in my life.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jan 17, 2009 -> 07:10 PM)
Wouldn't that be entrapment?

So many details are missing from the story.

Was the package signed for, or was it just dropped off? Not all UPS deliveries require a signature.

Would the sender (dealer) go looking for the package, or would he distance himself from it once he realized it's lost?

One thing is for sure, somewhere there is a guy paying the price (and I don't mean in cash) for screwing up that shipment.

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Jan 18, 2009 -> 09:51 AM)
So many details are missing from the story.

Was the package signed for, or was it just dropped off? Not all UPS deliveries require a signature.

Would the sender (dealer) go looking for the package, or would he distance himself from it once he realized it's lost?

One thing is for sure, somewhere there is a guy paying the price (and I don't mean in cash) for screwing up that shipment.

It would only be signed for if it was required. I wouldnt think that the person that shipped it would want that to be signed for since it seems like more of a drop off and pick up later type thing.