Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Sep 14, 2009 -> 01:39 AM)
Pain Pill Post w/ ambien influence...

Shipps has some muff diven he needs to get ahold of hisself ,

the screen is beautifullly moving up and down rhe more I type...

SHIPPS get it together man,,, muff divin will do you good, better then icecream pants. Get on that,

Mabe this post should be moved to the drunk post of 2009 or something..

Shipps has hit his netstwisted all over now.

Join us next time to see how killer gets out of a castration.

Oh my god. Quoting this and going to save it in case you see this later and delete it before anyone can remember.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 14, 2009 -> 12:43 AM)
Oh my god. Quoting this and going to save it in case you see this later and delete it before anyone can remember.

Ok. I am reading it again and I can't even tell what the f*** Im saying. I took 2 pain pills and m ambien. I'm a feeling it. WOOOT. Like I need to go lay down now becase this is a cool place to be. Legally, of course. Things move pretty slow when you do that.........

N i i i g g hh t. (slowly night).

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Sep 14, 2009 -> 12:39 AM)
Pain Pill Post w/ ambien influence...

Shipps has some muff diven he needs to get ahold of hisself ,

the screen is beautifullly moving up and down rhe more I type...

SHIPPS get it together man,,, muff divin will do you good, better then icecream pants. Get on that,

Mabe this post should be moved to the drunk post of 2009 or something..

Shipps has hit his netstwisted all over now.

Join us next time to see how killer gets out of a castration.

This makes me feel so much better.

Thank you Kap.

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 03:18 PM)
I honestly wish she would have just injured my balls. It would have been better than that display last night. I know its my fault but that chick knew what to do and say to really break a brother down to nothing. And I know people will say I deserved it but I wasnt playing this situation as bad as it sounds. I just gotta move on now.

What makes this worse is these are the first two girls in Shipps entire life that he had dooped into liking him.

QUOTE (hogan873 @ Sep 14, 2009 -> 05:12 PM)
When Pods is looking to the 3rd base coach for signs it looks like he's ready to cry. He always seems to have that emotional look on his face.

That would be the fire and the passion.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Sep 14, 2009 -> 05:09 PM)
I actually really liked Vista. Preferred it to XP. I'm onto 7 now though and it's pretty fantastic.

I'm planning to update shortly. Is there any compatibility issues with any software you know of that I should worry about?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 14, 2009 -> 07:12 PM)
I'm planning to update shortly. Is there any compatibility issues with any software you know of that I should worry about?

Everything I've seen from Vista to 7 you shouldn't have issues. If you're going from XP to 7, that's another story.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 14, 2009 -> 07:12 PM)

Ran Windows 7 from the first RC candidate on. The 32 bit version was pretty solid. No major issues. Pretty much if it ran on Vista it would work on 7. Just installed the release version 64 bit of 7. The major issues are the usual issues with 64 bit OSs and software. In the end I may go back to 32 bit version of 7 because I mainly use it in a virtual machine under Mac, and need to run some software that is 32 bit compatible only right now.

Ahhh... night-time pills rule again: (less dose tonight but still the same)

Shipps: Git git git it it it... you better be relaxin, pickassin; You betta get you some of dat.

Icecream pants don't fly, oh no, you got to get your moove on.

Ok, it's more boring tonight. No muffdives. Maybe I should take another pill. :lol:

I sure hope you do at least laugh at this pile of crappy posts. :D