Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 18, 2009 -> 05:35 PM)
So, at the risk of this falling into the "TMI" category, but my wife and me both woke up a few mins before the alarm this morning so we started having sex and about 5 minutes into it my 2-year old son woke up early and walks his happy ass into the room and climbs up in the bed with us. I was like WTF lil dude, why now?

:lolhitting Now that's just bad timing...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 18, 2009 -> 06:35 PM)
So, this risks falling into the "TMI" category, but my wife and me both woke up a few mins before the alarm this morning so we started having sex and about 5 minutes into it my 2-year old son woke up early and walks his happy ass into the room and climbs up in the bed with us. I was like WTF lil dude, why now?

That's when I'd just look at him and say..."I'm gonna remember this when you get older."

QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 18, 2009 -> 06:35 PM)
So, this risks falling into the "TMI" category, but my wife and me both woke up a few mins before the alarm this morning so we started having sex and about 5 minutes into it my 2-year old son woke up early and walks his happy ass into the room and climbs up in the bed with us. I was like WTF lil dude, why now?

Your son is what is known as a "cockblocker". This is a very serious condition amongst males. Luckily you have caught it early and can take corrective steps before it affects his social standing.

A little boy walks into his parents' room to see his Mom on top of his dad bouncing up and down. The Mom sees her son and quickly dismounts, worried about what her son has seen. She dresses quickly and goes to find him. The son sees his Mom and asks, "What were you and Dad doing?"

The mother replies "Well you know your dad has a big tummy and sometimes I have to get on top of it to help flatten it."

"You're wasting your time," said the boy.

"Why is that?" asked his Mom, puzzled.

"Well when you go shopping the lady next door comes over and gets on her knees and blows it right back up."

Not sure if you all caught this or not, but during last night's Emmy's, Jimmy Fallon was doing a bit and slipped and fell on stage. Everyone laughed because they thought it was part of the act, until you see the video again. It wasnt an act. look at his head... he hit the stage hard....

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

I was flipping back and forth between football and Emmys last night. Isn't this "30 Rock" stuff kind of overrated? I mean would you put it in the same category of other great shows in the past? I've only seen a few episodes and it hasn't exactly blown me away.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 21, 2009 -> 12:23 PM)
I was flipping back and forth between football and Emmys last night. Isn't this "30 Rock" stuff kind of overrated? I mean would you put it in the same category of other great shows in the past? I've only seen a few episodes and it hasn't exactly blown me away.

Nope.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 21, 2009 -> 11:23 AM)

The first two seasons were great, the third one was good but not at the same level.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Sep 16, 2009 -> 09:25 PM)
So recently I got into contact on facebook with who was my best friend from about 4th grade to high school. I havent talked to him in probably 12 years and I am kinda thinkin from his FB page he is gay which surprises me a bit. I am not sure if he is and it doesnt really matter but we are supposed to hang out and I feel a little uncomfortable about it. Not that I think he would make a pass because that is stupid, but that he might feel uncomfortable cause I would pretty much make fun a gay people all the time when I was younger including my gay brother. I know it was bad, I grew up though and found out it was totally ridiculous to look at them in a bad way. Thanks to my brother. My rambling here makes me think maybe I am still a little homophobic...damnit.

I got "surprise gayed" by one of my college friends recently. It’s a weird feeling, because it makes you reexamine every conversation you ever had with the guy. I don’t think I’ve ever said anything homophobic to him, but I was pretty open about talking to him about getting girls, essentially, I talked to him like a straight guy would talk to another straight guy. I know this shouldn’t bother me, because I never even suspected he was gay, but I do wonder if I ever seemed like an asshole in any of our conversations.

Edited by Thunderbolt

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 21, 2009 -> 11:23 AM)

I'm with you FWIW. I don't find it very funny, especially Tracy Morgan. He is terrible.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 21, 2009 -> 12:23 PM)

I think it's got excellent writing, best Big 3 sitcom writing in years.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Sep 21, 2009 -> 02:52 PM)
I got "surprise gayed" by one of my college friends recently. It’s a weird feeling, because it makes you reexamine every conversation you ever had with the guy. I don’t think I’ve ever said anything homophobic to him, but I was pretty open about talking to him about getting girls, essentially, I talked to him like a straight guy would talk to another straight guy. I know this shouldn’t bother me, because I never even suspected he was gay, but I do wonder if I ever seemed like an asshole in any of our conversations.

If you did, he probably wouldn't have bothered coming out to you.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Sep 21, 2009 -> 02:52 PM)

Openly talking about getting girls doesn't bother any of the gay people I know. I mean in logical terms it really wouldnt be any different than talking to a girl about the same thing, which I do all the time.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Sep 21, 2009 -> 01:52 PM)

That happened to me with a co-worker. One day we were talking about going to the Bulls game and he said, "hey, you do know I'm gay?

me "no, I didn't know, kiss me; just kidding".

him "Does this mean we aren't going to the Bulls game?"

me" no, it means we're going to have a hard time after the game finding a bar that we'll both find some action" :-)

I'd be lying if I said it didn't change our friendship.