Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jan 18, 2009 -> 05:51 PM)
It would only be signed for if it was required. I wouldnt think that the person that shipped it would want that to be signed for since it seems like more of a drop off and pick up later type thing.

So let's assume it was just dropped off then. Chances are, the sender will not be looking for it and UPS has no proof that it ever made it into my hands. I'm selling it for cheap, ASAP.

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Jan 19, 2009 -> 02:07 AM)
So let's assume it was just dropped off then. Chances are, the sender will not be looking for it and UPS has no proof that it ever made it into my hands. I'm selling it for cheap, ASAP.

Unless you have already have connections with drug dealers, I'm guessing that getting rid of 30 lbs. of weed quickly is a going to be easier said than done. And why do you assume nobody would be looking for it?

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Jan 19, 2009 -> 11:26 AM)
Unless you have already have connections with drug dealers, I'm guessing that getting rid of 30 lbs. of weed quickly is a going to be easier said than done. And why do you assume nobody would be looking for it?

Cuz they dropped it off, duh.

They must not have wanted it...

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Jan 19, 2009 -> 11:26 AM)

Ever heard of six degrees of Kevin Bacon? EVERYONE is one, or two degrees from a drug dealer.

I assume that no one would be looking for it because most people would probably call the cops if they received it.

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Jan 19, 2009 -> 11:33 PM)
Ever heard of six degrees of Kevin Bacon? EVERYONE is one, or two degrees from a drug dealer.

I assume that no one would be looking for it because most people would probably call the cops if they received it.

Yeah, but 30 lbs. is quite a bit more than the casual pot dealer has laying around his home. You don't sell 30 lbs. by the quarter or even by the ounce. You are talking about the guy who supplies the guy who supplies the weed man.

I don't know you so I'm not saying you don't know that guy, but moving 30 lbs. without already having a buyer would be very difficult for most people.

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Jan 19, 2009 -> 11:48 PM)
Yeah, but 30 lbs. is quite a bit more than the casual pot dealer has laying around his home. You don't sell 30 lbs. by the quarter or even by the ounce. You are talking about the guy who supplies the guy who supplies the weed man.

I don't know you so I'm not saying you don't know that guy, but moving 30 lbs. without already having a buyer would be very difficult for most people.

Go to a big campus on a couple weekends and jump into a few parties. I bet it wouldn't take long.

So, I click on this article about how Obama is going to make science cool again in the NYT. Well, that wasn't what the article was about. It was about how women in science/academia are mostly unmarried and with less children than they would like to have (unlike their male counterparts). Women, the article states, can't have it all. Great. That just made my f***ing day.

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Jan 20, 2009 -> 03:28 PM)
How should I go about trying to find someone I fell out of touch with about 10 years ago? All I have is their full name.

Try Facebook or MySpace..?

QUOTE (Steff @ Jan 20, 2009 -> 04:44 PM)
Try Facebook or MySpace..?

That's what I'd say too. Through Facebook I got back in touch with my two best friends from when I lived in Ohio, and when I went back there this summer for a wedding, I was able to see them again. We went out to the bars at Ohio St and had a great time. It was almost like it hadn't been 7 years since I saw them last. Without Facebook, I doubt I would have seen them.

Edited by dasox24

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jan 21, 2009 -> 07:34 AM)
So I got to work and got out of my car only to realize I was wearing two different shoes.

When people question it, you should proclaim today as "Different Shoe day" and act like everyone else should know about it

quick, go write it on your calender