• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Soxy @ Nov 19, 2009 -> 11:07 AM)
Ach N Lous.

:lolhitting If you only knew how often Kevin and his family go there. I was just there Sunday night it was delicious. I know it's a little late for lunch now Kev but Weedee's is great if you haven't been there yet.

Edited by NIUSox

QUOTE (NIUSox @ Nov 19, 2009 -> 05:16 PM)
:lolhitting If you only knew how often Kevin and his family go there. I was just there Sunday night it was delicious. I know it's a little late for lunch now Kev but Weedee's is great if you haven't been there yet.

I had weedees for dinner on tuesday. :lolhitting It was in fact great.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Nov 20, 2009 -> 07:41 PM)
Haha, that song is legitimately awesome. I don't know anymore who doesn't like that song - guys and girls alike.

I can not confirm nor deny that I agree or disagree wth this.

I dunno guys, I still miss Quatros. and I worked there, you would think I would never want it again.

Lou's just doesnt do it for me, nor to Giordianos, or Ginos. Every other "chicago" food I love(hotdogs, Italian beef, etc), but deep dish is just "meh" for me.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 21, 2009 -> 10:01 AM)
I dunno guys, I still miss Quatros. and I worked there, you would think I would never want it again.

Lou's just doesnt do it for me, nor to Giordianos, or Ginos. Every other "chicago" food I love(hotdogs, Italian beef, etc), but deep dish is just "meh" for me.

Oh man, Quattros.....I love the deep dish stuff you mentioned you don't care for, but Quattros will always have a special place in my heart. I can't really describe why, but they do for the pan pizza what Pizza Hut could never imagine...

And as long as we are talking about Carbondale food classics, I could go for some Wise Guys as well...

QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 21, 2009 -> 09:18 AM)
Oh man, Quattros.....I love the deep dish stuff you mentioned you don't care for, but Quattros will always have a special place in my heart. I can't really describe why, but they do for the pan pizza what Pizza Hut could never imagine...

And as long as we are talking about Carbondale food classics, I could go for some Wise Guys as well...

Of all of the other pizza places in Carbondale, my order of top 4 would be Quatros, Paglaia's, Italian Village, and then Wise Guys. Wise guys had the awesome 20 inch pizza, but when you are s***-hammered drunk that pizza just isnt as good as you thought it was.

Other places I absolutely loved were the Bubble Tea place, Don Taco, and El Greco.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 21, 2009 -> 10:32 AM)
Of all of the other pizza places in Carbondale, my order of top 4 would be Quatros, Paglaia's, Italian Village, and then Wise Guys. Wise guys had the awesome 20 inch pizza, but when you are s***-hammered drunk that pizza just isnt as good as you thought it was.

Other places I absolutely loved were the Bubble Tea place, Don Taco, and El Greco.

I never had Wise Guy's pizza....only had their sandwiches...I used to go and get 2-3 at a time...

Dammit Kyle, now I am starving for Quattro's and it's only 730 am here...and Carbondale is not particularly close to Las Vegas, NV.