Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 21, 2009 -> 09:32 AM)
Of all of the other pizza places in Carbondale, my order of top 4 would be Quatros, Paglaia's, Italian Village, and then Wise Guys.

I loved Quatros 2nd day. The crust was so hard but loved it. Italian Village ruled because it was more crust and grease than anything. I wonder if my name is still on the wall. Don't remember where I put it.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 21, 2009 -> 09:32 AM)
Of all of the other pizza places in Carbondale, my order of top 4 would be Quatros, Paglaia's, Italian Village, and then Wise Guys. Wise guys had the awesome 20 inch pizza, but when you are s***-hammered drunk that pizza just isnt as good as you thought it was.

Other places I absolutely loved were the Bubble Tea place, Don Taco, and El Greco.

This is my 5th year in Carbondale and I've still never had Paglaia's :unsure: . Italian Village is absolutely delicious and you're right about Wise Guys, absolutely great when you're hammered but f***in gross when you're sober.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 21, 2009 -> 11:13 AM)
This is my 5th year in Carbondale and I've still never had Paglaia's :unsure: . Italian Village is absolutely delicious and you're right about Wise Guys, absolutely great when you're hammered but f***in gross when you're sober.

Isn't Paglaia's expensive? I seem to remember it being out of my price range when I was a starving student...

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 21, 2009 -> 10:24 AM)
I know Imo's is a chain throughout Southern Illinois, but that s the worst pizza I ever had.

They put an Imo's in Carbondale, but it didn't last long, it's more of a St. Louis thing.

Edited by Leonard Zelig

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 21, 2009 -> 10:13 AM)

what was that crappy pizza i had w/ you at 4am in carbondale?

that was phenomenal

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 21, 2009 -> 11:19 AM)
I'm not 100 percent sure but I assume it was Wise Guys.

Wise Guys is awesome when you're drunk and I think I have a slice every weekend. But cmon, DiMaggios is the best pizza in C'dale hands down.

QUOTE (Sonik22 @ Nov 21, 2009 -> 05:39 PM)
Wise Guys is awesome when you're drunk and I think I have a slice every weekend. But cmon, DiMaggios is the best pizza in C'dale hands down.

Ummmm, who? Is that new within the last 4 years? Because when on my extended vacation in Carbondale I cannot recall DiMaggios

QUOTE (juddling @ Nov 21, 2009 -> 07:02 PM)
Some of the older Saluki alumni will remember La Roma's pizza. I thought it was the best!!!!!!

I was more a fan of their 32oz 3 dollar beers then I was of their slices. The slices werent bad, but usually when I was out on the strip I was thirsty more than hungry. :)

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 22, 2009 -> 01:36 AM)
so theres a UFC thread and a wrestling thread but no boxing thread...whats up with that???

There was one. IIRC it was titled the Official Squared Circle Thread