Winter of '09 television season thread

shipps

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 2, 2009 -> 10:35 AM)
Scrubs starts next week... after that the only thing that needs to be said is LOST!

This.

Only 2 more episodes left for Friday Night Nights. I just don't think it will get picked up for a 4th season which is a shame.

QUOTE (TheBlackSox8 @ Jan 3, 2009 -> 01:36 PM)
Anybody into Psych? Show starts back up on the 9th. Anxiously waiting it's airing.

Yeah, definitely. I like Monk too. What I really can't wait for is Lost and 24. I'm excited about Flashpoint coming back on as well. I watched it this summer when it had a few episodes and I liked it. I don't watch much TV, but the ones I do watch I really enjoy.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 4, 2009 -> 09:48 AM)
When does 24 start back up? I want to make sure I have it still set on my DVR (I recorded the 2 hr thing on THanksgiving weekend and loved that but am not sure if it was considered a series or not).

The 2 hour thanksgiving movie was sort of a transition/get your feet wet between the last season and this. It sets up several things for this season and should probably be watched before this season starts. It is being replayed tonight i believe. But it doesn't directly connect in time to this season...there is time between that movie and the start of this day.

The official day/season starts next sunday, the 11th. 2 hour block next sunday, 2 hour block on monday the 12th covering the first 4 hours.