Winter of '09 television season thread

shipps

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 6, 2009 -> 02:30 PM)
Parks and Recreation is coming...

I don't know if I can handle more awkward interview style comedy like The Office, which I grow weary of, but we'll see. I obviously heart Amy Poehler.

The previews for that show are some of the least funny things I have seen since the Kath and Kim previews...

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 6, 2009 -> 02:31 PM)
The previews for that show are some of the least funny things I have seen since the Kath and Kim previews...

Therein lies my concern. It needs to be quite different from The Office. PLEASE.

Sandwiching it between two new episodes of The Office worries me.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 6, 2009 -> 12:33 PM)
Didn't see this coming. "Friday Night Lights" renewed for two more seasons. Each season will be 13 episodes. Awesome!

Sweet! Now we can see what the next step for Coach Taylor is. I was hoping they wouldn't leave it up in the air as this season ended.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 10:07 AM)
House last night was crazy. I guess Kal Penn got a job in the White House (no joke) and that's why they killed Kutner off.

I havent seen the episode yet but it seems like a stupid ass way to take him off the show. He never hinted on the show that he would do something like that. It just doesnt fit.

QUOTE (shipps @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 08:27 AM)
I havent seen the episode yet but it seems like a stupid ass way to take him off the show. He never hinted on the show that he would do something like that. It just doesnt fit.

Yeah, it kinda didn't work.

I wasn't that fond of last night Scrubs but WOW....the shot of Jordan and Elliot walking on the beach and standing there in bikinis....WOW again. Christa Miller knocked it out of the park. She's 44 and looked amazing...even next to Elliot who looked great herself

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 09:19 AM)
Stuck around after Lost to watch the premiere of The Unusuals last night. I actually really enjoyed it. I'll probably give that show a couple more weeks now.

I turned it off after 5 minutes. I thought the writing and acting was subpar.

QUOTE (juddling @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 09:17 AM)
I wasn't that fond of last night Scrubs but WOW....the shot of Jordan and Elliot walking on the beach and standing there in bikinis....WOW again. Christa Miller knocked it out of the park. She's 44 and looked amazing...even next to Elliot who looked great herself

jordan-and-elliot-on-the-beach.jpg