Claudette

Bmr31

For a second before reading this thread, I thought Claudette was the name of your employee-sweetheart. :lol: , my bad. :rolleyes:  :bringit

Nah that b**** has the name of Vanessa. I can hook ya up if you want...... :) ;)

Does she have any tats or excessive piercings? 

Visual evidence to support your answers would be appreciated.  :)

Nah she has neither sorry, But shes evil, manipulative and a chronic liar if those qualities interest you....... :P

Nah she has neither sorry, But shes evil, manipulative and a chronic liar if those qualities interest you....... :P

Tats and piercings are a deal-buster, brotha. Don't you remember my policies? LOL.

And do you have a pic of her? I'd like to see what kind of poon you demand. :D

Tats and piercings are a deal-buster, brotha. Don't you remember my policies? LOL.

Shes hot, real hot, ill give her that. That was my mistake...........

Ya know what they say, the proof is in the puddin'.

Show me the puddin'. :) I know you've got a pic of her.

I dont. I cut up and threw away all her pics. Dont need or want any reminders. Besides, I dont have a scanner. Theres a pic of her on her yahoo profile, but its like 4 years old, so that wouldnt do any good. Sorry....

I dont. I cut up and threw away all her pics. Dont need or want any reminders. Besides, I dont have a scanner. Theres a pic of her on her yahoo profile, but its like 4 years old, so that wouldnt do any good. Sorry....

Darn, heh.

Her Yahoo profile eh? I'll take a looksie. PM her ID to me if you don't want to make it public knowledge. ;)

Darn, heh.

Her Yahoo profile eh? I'll take a looksie. PM her ID to me if you don't want to make it public knowledge. ;)

Nah no way, shes a nutcase. I know you wouldnt contact her, but im not taking that chance. Ive made enough mistakes, call me paranoid.

Darn, heh.

Nah no way, shes a nutcase. I know you wouldnt contact her, but im not taking that chance. Ive made enough mistakes, call me paranoid.

LOL, I'd e-mail her and be like "Bmr really misses you". LMAO.

I understand, though. Any chance of you saving her pic on your hdd and just posting here? :D

Darn, heh.

I understand, though. Any chance of you saving her pic on your hdd and just posting here? :D

Here this is the best i can do, i can give ya the screen name of a chic who looks EXACTLY like her..................atelaphobia425. They could be twins.

Darn, heh.

Here this is the best i can do, i can give ya the screen name of a chic who looks EXACTLY like her..................atelaphobia425. They could be twins.

If you could have scored the pair of them at once, would the ordeal have been worthwhile? LOL. Sorry, I'm sure you don't want to talk about this, but I'm fascinated. If you want me to stop bustin your balls, lemmie know. :)

Darn, heh.

If you could have scored the pair of them at once, would the ordeal have been worthwhile? LOL. Sorry, I'm sure you don't want to talk about this, but I'm fascinated. If you want me to stop bustin your balls, lemmie know. :)

Nah a week or two ago, i would have been pissed. Im convinced this is all gonna turn out to be a good thing for me. That chic i gave ya is 2-3 years younger, but when i saw her i was like :o cuz they look so much alike. If i had scored them both at once? No it would not have been worth it. I went through hell the past few months because of her. A few moments a pleasure for that? No way.

Clu, whats so bad about tatoos and piercings? A tatoo on her back right above her waist (I dont know what theyre called but I bet you know what they look like) is fine. And a belly button ring and a tongue ring (however, thats only if youre getting it for obvious reasons, not for looks) are fine too. No pierced nipples, eyebrows or noses.

And this chick, whats she look like? Shes hot yeah but could you describe her?

Clu, whats so bad about tatoos and piercings? A tatoo on her back right above her waist (I dont know what theyre called but I bet you know what they look like) is fine. And a belly button ring and a tongue ring (however, thats only if youre getting it for obvious reasons, not for looks) are fine too. No pierced nipples, eyebrows or noses.

And this chick, whats she look like? Shes hot yeah but could you describe her?

Dude i think clu meant he liked tats and piercings.

You sure man? IIRC he got into a fight with steff once because steff said she had those two things and clu didnt like em. I might be wrong...

Okay ive seen that thing like 20 times and i am finally gonna ask.....what teh HELL does IIRC mean? If i recall correctly?