site back (again)

kapkomet

Thank goodness it's back. I want to thank Kapkomet for getting everything straightened out. The outage happened at probably as bad of a time as possible since I had surgery this week (just prior to the outage) than my girlfriend had surgery on Thursday (wrist) and clearly getting onto a computer was not a priority. Kap also was under the weather as well but was able to get in contact with the people necessary to get the issue resolved.

So now that the site's back, Kenny can finally announce his next slew of moves :)

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 10, 2009 -> 06:11 PM)
Thank goodness it's back. I want to thank Kapkomet for getting everything straightened out. The outage happened at probably as bad of a time as possible since I had surgery this week (just prior to the outage) than my girlfriend had surgery on Thursday (wrist) and clearly getting onto a computer was not a priority. Kap also was under the weather as well but was able to get in contact with the people necessary to get the issue resolved.

So now that the site's back, Kenny can finally announce his next slew of moves :)

You had surgery huh? Do you feel cleaner down there or what?

I was so desperate for any new White Sox information I had to go to the Evil Empire of WSI.

There were so many annoying posts that I wanted to make a comment, then I finally realized I banned myself for life, lol...I didn't realize how suffocating and ridiculous that site could be until I started reading threads there again. The "pack" mentality of jumping on posters there who question anything (the infamous Dark Clouds, I think fathom might be our closest!) about KW or the Sox is so irritating.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jan 11, 2009 -> 01:54 AM)
I was so desperate for any new White Sox information I had to go to the Evil Empire of WSI.

There were so many annoying posts that I wanted to make a comment, then I finally realized I banned myself for life, lol...I didn't realize how suffocating and ridiculous that site could be until I started reading threads there again. The "pack" mentality of jumping on posters there who question anything (the infamous Dark Clouds, I think fathom might be our closest!) about KW or the Sox is so irritating.

I thought about that WSI, but my conscience and computer would not let me go there :lolhitting :gosox3:

QUOTE (103 mph screwball @ Jan 10, 2009 -> 07:17 PM)
Very happy Soxtalk is back. I was worried that some big KW move would go down and I'd miss out on our analysis. Anybody heard any good hot stove rumors?

Just the nonsense about our somehow taking on the outrageous contract of Michael Young, blowing another hole in our OF by trading Dye, and then also being asked to include Poreda to boot!

Some more Crede to Twins rumors...but SF seems the more likely destination at this point.

Cabrera, who knows where he, Garland or Uribe will end up. Griffey back to M's in the sentimental move?