Gotta Bad Feeling...

Cali

...that Maggs is gonna be one of those guys that doesn't get into the game today. Especially when Scosica said he was gonna try and win, not try and get everyone in the game. Can you imagine the boo's he would get if It was the 9th and still No Maggs? Just a feeling, but I hope I'm wrong.

He'll play. If Scioscia wants to win he'll play. And what kinda jagoff wouldnt play the star player of the team thats hosting the AS game? He wouldnt make it outta the stadium alive...

Who pissed in your cherrios this morning?

He'll play. If Scioscia wants to win he'll play. And what kinda jagoff wouldnt play the star player of the team thats hosting the AS game? He wouldnt make it outta the stadium alive...

Cito Gaston didn't pitch Mussina back in '93 at Camden. Just watched that one on ESPN Classic, the boos we're enormous.

Cito Gaston didn't pitch Mussina back in '93 at Camden. Just watched that one on ESPN Classic, the boos we're enormous.

I was just going to mention that...

That was, in my mind, the beginning of the way the All-Star game has been played the last 10 years. The exception: Tony Gwynn played at least 9 innings in 1994 (maybe more, but fell asleep in the 10th last night).

I just better hear some thunderous, and I mean f***ing thunderous roars for Magglio and Esteban during the introductions. Speaking of which is it the Fox People or Gene Honda who do the intro's? I think it would be cool to here Honda " And the starting pitcher for the American League, warming up in the bullpen, from the Chicago White Sox, Number 21, Esteban Loaiza" :headbang