Anyone who's going tonight..

Steff

If you're at Jimbo's, get the combo, its pretty good. Jimbo's wife makes them.

I had a 1/2 lb burger yesterday!! It was swwwweeeettt! :headbang

A lot of people don't like it there. I can't figure out why. It's a bar. They have food. The beer is cold. To bathrooms are clean. What's not to like? :huh:

I had a 1/2 lb burger yesterday!! It was swwwweeeettt!  :headbang 

A lot of people don't like it there. I can't figure out why. It's a bar. They have food. The beer is cold. To bathrooms are clean. What's not to like?  :huh:

You're eating half pound birgers and drinking beer, etc and you're still "doable"? :lol:

A lot of people don't like it there. I can't figure out why. It's a bar. They have food. The beer is cold. To bathrooms are clean. What's not to like?  :huh:

You're eating half pound birgers and drinking beer, etc and you're still "doable"? :lol:

It was breakfast, lunch, and dinner. ;) And during the summer when I eat and drink all that crap at the ball park.. the workouts get turned up a notch. :cheers

Guest Ncorgbl
You're eating half pound birgers and drinking beer, etc and you're still "doable"?  :lol:

'Doable' is a relative term. Ask Tom Arnold.

Sounds like my kinda place. Hell, I'd even trade great food for messy bathrooms. LOL