Sox Fest Questions

tonyho7476

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steff @ Jan 28, 2009 -> 11:54 AM)
And Thome didn't make it a previous year because of a family wedding. Is that BS, too? They devote 8 months of their lives a year to the fans. Some do more, some don't. AJ was there on crutches when he likely should have been home on the couch. I know, I know... "what have you don't for me lately...."

Ya, I was going to say, people forget the amount of time these players put in over the baseball season. A lot of these guys sign balls and take time out of there schedules before each and every game. We as fans might not think thats enough but most players do a pretty damn good job, imo. I know as a fan I'd say I'd do things one way but no matter what these guys do, it'll never be enough, imo.

I for one think the sox have some pretty good, fan friendly players based upon my prior Soxfest experiences, but thats just my 2 cents and I won't scream or blame any player for not attending this event.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Feb 2, 2009 -> 12:06 PM)
Hawk been hitting the tanning bed? Mercy.

hawk must spend a ridiculous amount of time in the sun...im sure its from playing golf alot and whatnot, but during the broadcasts when they show him holding the microphone...take a look at his arms. They are so leathery and sun damaged looking, it is really unhealthy.