The Unpopular Thread

knightni

What is something that you dislike that many people would look at you funny if you told them that you didn't like it?

Warning: Nothing racist, sexist, anti- semitic, anti- religious, or anti-gay. Also, no wishing death or injury upon a person.

Example: I never liked beer and I think that Pro Wrestling is mindlessly unimportant.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (knightni @ Jan 22, 2009 -> 05:38 PM)
That's nothing, I'm allergic to the Cubs.

They make my skin crawl.

I almost put the Cubs because it fit the description, but I thought that would be too obvious though. I am with you though on this. To be honest, I say a lot of stupid crap and claim to hate things at times when angry. However the Cubs are perhaps the only thing on earth that I can honestly say I legitimately hate.

I think all babies look the same and none of them have "personality". They're babies. Just different shades of eye color and hair color.

(side note: I'm sure it would change once/if I have one of my own)

I always get a strange look when I tell people I don't like chocolate.

My wife is glad because when we get a gift of chocolate or chocolate cake at a wedding she gets twice as much.

Disclaimer: I will eat peanut butter cups (More PB than chocolate) and I like chocolate milk, but not white milk. (Sorry knightni, did I break the racist rules with this one?)

Edited by mreye

Same here on 24 and Lost, but I was thinking of starting the series after watching bits and pieces of it last night. I just remember when it was first coming on the Sun-Times critic gave it 1 star.

I hate old people. Stay off the road, and send younger people to the store to handle your needs.