The Unpopular Thread

knightni

QUOTE (G&T @ Jan 23, 2009 -> 03:46 AM)
Also, fantasy sports. Stop telling me about your damn team, I don't give a s***.

Also, fantasy sports. Stop telling me about your damn team, I don't give a s***.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Whitewashed in '05 @ Jan 22, 2009 -> 09:54 PM)
Does anyone else get irritated when you're speaking to someone and someone passes by and says good morning interrupting your conversation?

I get more irritated when I make eye contact with someone and say hi, but they don't respond. If it's a stranger and I'm in public sometimes I mumble "f*** you then."

QUOTE (Jake @ Jan 22, 2009 -> 10:00 PM)
When you're walking by someone and they say, "How are you doing?" By the time I devise a response, I'm forced to yell it towards the asker's back as they continue walking.

If all I say is "hey" or "hi" then an almost imperceptible "hi" or even just a nod will do, but when someone completely ignores me and stares straight ahead I want to slap them.

dogs and cats (never had any, don't want any, fish are kinda cool)

golf

long conversations (I care about what you have to say...for 5 minutes tops)

scrubs (pure concentrated annoyance), never seen lost or 24 either

and I have never had facebook nor do I have a myspace account nor do I care what twitter is

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR BLOG

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jan 22, 2009 -> 08:42 PM)
I hate ketchup and sweet tea. And in the South, not liking sweet tea is a sin. Everybody drinks that stuff. Of course, there's no such thing as sweet tea in the North, so none of you know what I'm talking about. :P

I worked at a McAlisters for over 2 years, I know all about sweet tea and I drank it every shift I work. I think its delicious and I wish we would get some McAlisters up here.

Things I hate:

-Girls who tan too much (Its ok to not want to be pale, but when you are dark dark brown in the middle of January you gotta wonder how you skin is going to look when you are 40)

-People who tell me how many drinks they've had tonight or last night (Well Ive had 4 beer, 3 shots, a long island ice tea, and 2 vodka sprites) I really dont care how much you drank, save us both some time by just saying you drank a lot

-Rascal Flatts

-Kids. They are all little monsters.

-Jean Shorts on men

-People that are constantly texting and taking pictures.

-Most video game systems since Nintendo 64 (with the exception of the Wii)

QUOTE (The Gooch @ Jan 22, 2009 -> 11:01 PM)
I worked at a McAlisters for over 2 years, I know all about sweet tea and I drank it every shift I work. I think its delicious and I wish we would get some McAlisters up here.

Things I hate:

-Girls who tan too much (Its ok to not want to be pale, but when you are dark dark brown in the middle of January you gotta wonder how you skin is going to look when you are 40)

-People who tell me how many drinks they've had tonight or last night (Well Ive had 4 beer, 3 shots, a long island ice tea, and 2 vodka sprites) I really dont care how much you drank, save us both some time by just saying you drank a lot

-Rascal Flatts

-Kids. They are all little monsters.

-Jean Shorts on men

-People that are constantly texting and taking pictures.

-Most video game systems since Nintendo 64 (with the exception of the Wii)

Building on top of that

I strongly dislike for either sex

Jorts (jean shorts)

Jirts (jean shirts or jean skirts)

Jresses (jean dresses)

but I do like jeans that are the way they're supposed to be....pants.

Edited by Markbilliards

I'm really starting to dislike the NFL. There's just so much mediocrity in the league that it makes for a lot of games that are hard to watch. What makes it worse is that it's REALLY hard to ignore as a fan of other sports, the sports media bashes you over the head with NFL coverage ALL YEAR whether or not something interesting is happening. I really don't care who's griping about getting the franchise tag in March or who's holding out of training camp in July, why don't you cover a sport that's actually playing games? I know a lot of people follow the NFL, but it really gets ridiculous.

Edited by ZoomSlowik

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Jan 23, 2009 -> 06:38 AM)
I'm really starting to dislike the NFL. There's just so much mediocrity in the league that it makes for a lot of games that are hard to watch. What makes it worse is that it's REALLY hard to ignore as a fan of other sports, the sports media bashes you over the head with NFL coverage ALL YEAR whether or not something interesting is happening. I really don't care who's griping about getting the franchise tag in March or who's holding out of training camp in July, why don't you cover a sport that's actually playing games? I know a lot of people follow the NFL, but it really gets ridiculous.

I like you.

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Jan 23, 2009 -> 06:38 AM)

I blame it on ESPN getting the rights to broadcast NFL games a few years ago. Ever since then, it's become the focal point of the network.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jan 22, 2009 -> 10:04 PM)
I hate the tall boots that girls wear.

I don't hate all boots, but I absolutely can't stand Uggs.

I've never seen any of the Matrix films in their entirety. I hate ranch, but I like Ranch Cooler Doritos. I think most English music is crap and laugh when people get emotional over it. I HATE flip flops and will NEVER wear them. I also don't like salad at all.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jan 23, 2009 -> 01:08 AM)
I don't hate all boots, but I absolutely can't stand Uggs.

I've never seen any of the Matrix films in their entirety. I hate ranch, but I like Ranch Cooler Doritos. I think most English music is crap and laugh when people get emotional over it. I HATE flip flops and will NEVER wear them. I also don't like salad at all.

Uggs are the worst. Almost all girls seem to love them and think they're "so cute," but I've yet to find a guy who thinks they look attractive.

QUOTE (The Gooch @ Jan 23, 2009 -> 12:01 AM)

McAlister's is great. I love their food. Just had a Bacon Spud there a few days ago. And their sweet tea is probably the best anyone makes from what everyone says. I really wish I liked sweet tea b/c everyone seems to think it's so great.

Oh, and I hate Vodka (unless it's in a bloody mary). I think it tastes like whatever rubbing alcohol would taste like. I'm a whiskey man.

Edited by dasox24

A few other things:

TV- I maybe watch 30 total minutes of television by myself every week. I do watch some Game Show Network with my friends because the old Wheel of Fortunes are awesome, but that's about it. The 3 shows I'm interested in are all on DVD or the net.

Fish- I love every kind of seafood that isn't fish.