The Unpopular Thread

knightni

Chocolate. I could never eat chocolate again and it wouldnt bother me.

The only chocolate item I like is my Whey Protein shake I have after I run. Thats about the end of it. Bars, cake, etc forget it.

I love warm weather, I despise the sun to the point where I have a hard time wearing summer clothes. It drives the wife bonkers. Granted you day walkers have no problem, but I burn to a crisp in a short period of time.

Edited by southsideirish71

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Jan 23, 2009 -> 02:56 AM)
I hate blowjobs. I got one once and I never looked at that girl the same way, all I could picture was a cock in her mouth. It was really degrading and to be honest I got pretty bored.

I know I'm really weird for this.

Not a fan either.

I'd rather have regular sex. At least the girl has fun then as well.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jan 23, 2009 -> 02:24 AM)
McAlister's is great. I love their food. Just had a Bacon Spud there a few days ago. And their sweet tea is probably the best anyone makes from what everyone says. I really wish I liked sweet tea b/c everyone seems to think it's so great.

Oh, and I hate Vodka (unless it's in a bloody mary). I think it tastes like whatever rubbing alcohol would taste like. I'm a whiskey man.

Jack? Crown Royal? Jim Beam? Wild Turkey? Seagrams? Gotta be more specific...

Boy oh boy, where to begin.

First and foremost on my list is Barack Obama.

Next up is whatever the fashion of the day is. Crocs, Uggs, Coach... If it means spending multiple times as much money for a basic fashion item because of its name alone, forget it.

Reality TV. Why does anyone watch American Idol anymore? It is the most dull and predictable thing on the planet. As for the rest of reality TV, its simple, you find the biggest bunch of jerks across the spectrum of humanity, put them into a "stressful" situation, and act surprised when they act like idiots. No thanks.

Wrestling, Ultimate fighting, Boxing etc. No interest in things where the primary objective is to beat the s*** out of each other, even worse if it involves dudes in tights and fancy costumes.

Anything to do with celebs doing stuff outside of what they are good at. I don't care who is dating who, who is angry, who is drunk, or who is in rehab.

Awards show. Emmy's, Tony's, Grammy, ESPY's etc. Boring and self-serving. We all pretty much already have our favorites, why bother?

Daytime television. Talk shows, judge shows etc are just awful. Most of it goes back to the reality TV formula.

I hate people that say they would rather watch minor league baseball/college sports because the players are playing for the love of the game, not just for money. Thats all BS, they are playing to try get into the professional leagues and make that money. I am sure any AA pitcher not going anywhere would rather be in the majors making CC money, then playing in the sticks for the "love of the game".

I don't find Angelina Jolie attractive at all.

I despise "reality" shows, which aren't anything in the vicinity of "reality"

I think the modern horror movie genre is 99% garbage

I find these Miller-inspired comic book movies, especially the Rodriguez directed ones like Sin City, to be laughably bad

Like SS2K5, I hate fashion trends with a passion. Sense of style doesn't change every 3 months, marketing does. I go classic.

I don't like driving anymore. Too stressful and irritating, unless I can get out on a country road. Used to love it.

I don't like wine, usually.

I don't like coffee.

I think the NBA is far and away the biggest joke in professional sports.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Jan 23, 2009 -> 07:50 AM)
College Sports. I hate watching second rate talent. Most people think I'm crazy when I say that I LOVE the NBA but hate college basketball.

Eh?!?!?!?

You sure post a lot in the college basketball thread about ISU to not like the sport in general.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jan 23, 2009 -> 08:20 AM)
Whoah. Talk about ADD. :)

It's very weird. I can sit and watch like 10 episodes of a tv show in a row, or sit down and read a book straight through, but when it comes to movies, I get fidgety and stop paying attention like 45 minutes in.

I don't like the taste of alcohol (with a very few exceptions).

I think basketball is painfully dull.

I don't think Brad Pitt is attractive.

I never liked the tv show Friends.

Milk. It's cow breast milk. Ew.

All condiments save malt vinegar.

Nickelback. Awful, just awful.