The Popular Thread

NorthSideSox72

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jan 23, 2009 -> 05:55 PM)
Barack Obama

Bonds (other than me wite, TRU, etc.. where did all the Bonds love come from all of a sudden)

Brian Anderson

Bologna

Serena Williams attractiveness (yea I said it Carl)

I though the thread was "Stuff you like, that most others don't".

Aren't his approval ratings ridiculously high right now?

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jan 23, 2009 -> 12:37 PM)
....you, sir, must have somehow missed the Gin Blossoms Revolt of 1994....it was NOT pretty.....no one was spared, and women and small children looked on in abject terror....all who admitted or were found out to enjoy the Gin Blossoms' music were herded into a large stadium.....they were tortured in unmentionable fashion (and also in a few mentionable fashions, which will go unmentioned here, ironically).....the lifeless bodies of the Blossomites were then made into a mealy paste and fed to the few surviving Blossomers, while Found Out About You played on a loop.....if the human gruel didn't kill them, the forlorn melody did.....this dark moment in American history has been stricken from history books and news archives, and rightly so.....remembrance of this horrible display could only lead to repetition, and the torture of Hinder fans, 3 Doors Down aficianados, and followers of The Wallflowers would surely follow.

....I pray to a merciful God daily that I didn't remember....dammit, I wish I could forget.....

This is the funniest thing I've read on here in months.

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Jan 24, 2009 -> 01:50 PM)
Yeah, those are really unpopular shows. :rolly

I'm a fan of Steven Seagal.

I only said that because there's a bunch of people on this site that hate those shows. And it's like that at work, too.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Jan 24, 2009 -> 05:41 PM)
Hell yes! Saw them live last summer, they were great, had a lot of energy and played well.

In no way am I less of a man for loving songs like Found About You, Follow You Down, Hey Jealously and Till I Hear it From You! Their new album is fairly decent too although Let’s Play Two may be one of the worst songs ever recorded. We should probably take this to the music thread…

Edited by Thunderbolt