You know what I hate?

lostfan

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Feb 9, 2009 -> 07:03 PM)
shipps when he drinks, thats what i hate.

to be honest though, I f***ING LOVE EVERYONE when I drink. And I really feel it in my heart at the time, I dont know why others love to fight when they drink :huh . The funny thing is when people take my words seriously and think that Iam like their new bromance.

I hate when I know I'm hated by ones that I hate who are haters of hatred and also that others really hate the fact that they are hated for hating so much use of hatred in the ones that they hate as well.

I also hate the fact that I have to re-read this same sentence over and over and over just to see if it really makes any real sense at all.

QUOTE (Rooftop Shots @ Feb 9, 2009 -> 10:09 PM)
I hate when I know I'm hated by ones that I hate who are haters of hatred and also that others really hate the fact that they are hated for hating so much use of hatred in the ones that they hate as well.

I also hate the fact that I have to re-read this same sentence over and over and over just to see if it really makes any real sense at all.

I hate this post. :D

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 8, 2009 -> 02:20 AM)
When people use the words 'basically' and 'actually' too often.

"Tell us a little bit about yourself"

"Well, basically my name is Bob and I actually went to school at SC, then basically moved around in the So Cal area and actually decided to settle down in L.A."

I had a high school Sociology teacher like that where he would say 'basically' in everyone of his sentences. It was quite obnoxious and hilarious at the same time. Man did the students treat him like crap.

As for things that I hate:

- People who get out of their seats to go to the bathroom or concessions during play at a baseball or hockey game.

- Driving during the holidays

- Hollywood entertainment shows (ET, Access Hollywood, TMZ, etc)

- Drivers who try to speed up infront of you without signaling when a lane is coming to an end

First rainy day in Chicago in a while, so I'll add this one...

People who walk around downtown Chicago (or any other crowded area) with giant golf umbrellas that could protect a small house. They end up clobbering people in the face, they take up three times as much room on the sidewalk as you need, and you look like a pompous ass. Stop it.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 11, 2009 -> 09:36 AM)

People who walk around downtown Chicago (or any other crowded area) with giant golf umbrellas that could protect a small house. They end up clobbering people in the face, they take up three times as much room on the sidewalk as you need, and you look like a pompous ass. Stop it.

Add on to that, the people with those umbrellas who walk underneath awnings and the like with the stupid things open crowding out everyone else.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 11, 2009 -> 09:36 AM)

You should join them. Tell them that space is limited on the sidewalk and hop on under. If they protest, whip out your scissors and cut some off.

On a different note...short people with umbrellas. Y'know the people that fit nicely under your umbrella WITH their umbrella and go right for the eyeball.

So I'm getting off the Drive in Hyde Park on my way to work and I'm behind a Range Rover. What was this jackass' license plate?

RNGERVR

Ooooohhhh...I wasn't sure you were driving a Range Rover except for THE 10 LETTERS GLUED TO THE BACK OF THE TRUCK THAT SAY RANGE ROVER!!!

UGH...I hate stupid vanity plates.

I hate drivers with vanity plates who are more creative than I am in slipping double entendres past the Secretary of State.

Last week on the drive I saw a big BMW with the plate "FAT DUB 1". The clerk who approved that no doubt also let go a couple with "420" in them.