You Know What I Love

Rooftop Shots

Thought I'd start a thread in the other direction ......as to what we really like that makes us say inside..."Yeah baby!!!"

Mine.... when I'm going the speed limit or even a little over in a residential area and some jerk is just about humping my fender for a mile or so. Then he gets an opening and goes "ZOOMING BY" and cussing at me while he does! As I drive on ahead, I see flashing lights! IT's A COP THAT JUST PULLED THE JERK OVER FOR EXCESSIVE SPEEDING! YEAH BABY!!!!

Another one is when I went to The Cell to see Frank Thomas' 1st game back, after he signed with Oakland. I went to the box office in the morning to try and buy a ticket. People were walking away saying it was sold out. I wondered, though, if maybe I could just buy "one Ticket". Just maybe they didn't have multiples. Well, I bought one ticket, 26 rows behind home plate, lower deck, and it was half price night! The bonus, I have a real screwed up left knee and it's difficult for me to remain cramped up in a middle of a row, and the seat that I got was a left aisle seat! Never ever got a deal like that in my life! Yeah Baby!!!

http://img604.imageshack.us/content.php?pa...rntosoxpff4.jpg

http://img604.imageshack.us/content.php?pa...rntosoxpff4.jpg

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jan 30, 2009 -> 09:50 AM)
Where do I start donating for your campaign? Paypal? :P

A personal check will do. I'm not picky.

I need enough donations to buy a new 52" flat screen. You know, for Super Bowl parties NBA playoff parties campaign rallies.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jan 30, 2009 -> 12:35 PM)
If you put a ban on Monday, wouldn't Tuesday be the new Monday?

It doesn't matter because you'll only have 2 days between then and Friday which obviously is preferable to 3. Which is why Mondays blow ass in the first place.

Or, maybe I'll just make Wednesday a mid-week weekend type of day. Then Tuesday will also be Friday. I think I'll leave my advisers to recommend which one I'll do.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jan 30, 2009 -> 11:37 AM)
It doesn't matter because you'll only have 2 days between then and Friday which obviously is preferable to 3. Which is why Mondays blow ass in the first place.

Or, maybe I'll just make Wednesday a mid-week weekend type of day. Then Tuesday will also be Friday. I think I'll leave my advisers to recommend which one I'll do.

Whatever direction you go in will be a solid one. I always wondered why we only have 2 days for the weekend. With seven days in a week, we should have three off.

Edited by GoSox05

New socks. . . yeah baby!

a good mai tai. . . yeah baby!

hella hot thai food. . . yeah baby!

a perfect pint of Guinness. . . yeah baby!

a steaming plate of crawfish in the French Quarter. . . yeah baby!

camping on a crisp night. . . yeah baby!

good seats and a hotdog on opening day. . . yeah baby!