Silly Mariners-Quentin Rumor thread

whtsoxfan

If you are writing on a public blog with enabled comments, you are asking for feedback. Now this guy was ripped, but he also participated in the argument and started telling other people they dont know what they are talking about. When you post a rumor like that, you should have all of your sources covered and make sure that you arent getting the rumor incorrect(which this guy did bigtime). I didnt rip him on his page, but i poked fun of the rumor on this thread and i dont feel bad about it.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Feb 4, 2009 -> 03:45 PM)
Umm....I'd trade dye for Balentein straight up, but I doubt the M's would.

I don't know about that Jason.

Yeah Balentien has 30-35HR potential, but he also put up a .202/.250/.342 line in 243 AB's last season. He has a LONG way to go to reach his potential.

As long as we're talking nutty trade rumors,I just heard through the grapevine (internets) that the Sox and Rays are close to a package deal that involves us sending Contreras,Fields and a prospect and in return getting Longoria,Upton and Jackson...OK,I'm made it up but I want to see if I can get a job at Bleacher Report.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Feb 5, 2009 -> 11:56 AM)
As long as we're talking nutty trade rumors,I just heard through the grapevine (internets) that the Sox and Rays are close to a package deal that involves us sending Contreras,Fields and a prospect and in return getting Longoria,Upton and Jackson...OK,I'm made it up but I want to see if I can get a job at Bleacher Report.

I know you made it up, but who is Jackson?