White Sox Single Game Tickets

nitetrain8601

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (retro1983hat @ Feb 5, 2009 -> 10:37 PM)
Milwaukee has put Opening Day, Cubs series and the Sox series in a lottery. I feel like I have been waiting forever for them to get back to Milwaukee. Stupid uneven leagues. We play in Pittsburgh every damn year.

We didn't last year and we don't this upcoming year.

QUOTE (smalls2598 @ Feb 6, 2009 -> 08:57 AM)
Oh really? Then what do the initials PIT stand for? Cuz we played that crazy PIT team last June 17-19, and this May 22-24.

Last June was at the Cell, as is this May, he was talking about playing on the road in Pittsburgh, which we did in 07, havent since then.

QUOTE (retro1983hat @ Feb 5, 2009 -> 09:37 PM)
Milwaukee has put Opening Day, Cubs series and the Sox series in a lottery. I feel like I have been waiting forever for them to get back to Milwaukee. Stupid uneven leagues. We play in Pittsburgh every damn year.

Thanks for that. I got into the lottery for Milwaukee!

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 6, 2009 -> 09:16 AM)
Last June was at the Cell, as is this May, he was talking about playing on the road in Pittsburgh, which we did in 07, havent since then.

Ah yes, i did misread retro1983hat's post. However, this does mark the 4th straight year the Sox play Pitt. It would be nice to start a new trend where the Sox play in Miller Park for a few years in a row.

QUOTE (smalls2598 @ Feb 6, 2009 -> 10:23 AM)
Ah yes, i did misread retro1983hat's post. However, this does mark the 4th straight year the Sox play Pitt. It would be nice to start a new trend where the Sox play in Miller Park for a few years in a row.

That's what I was getting at. While we did play in Pittsburgh in 2006 and 2007, we didn't play there last year and we won't this year.

QUOTE (retro1983hat @ Feb 5, 2009 -> 09:37 PM)
Milwaukee has put Opening Day, Cubs series and the Sox series in a lottery. I feel like I have been waiting forever for them to get back to Milwaukee. Stupid uneven leagues.

They also raised prices for those games. How friggin' lame is that!?

http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/mil/ticke...ing_pricing.jsp