White Sox Single Game Tickets

nitetrain8601

Been a split-season ticket holder for 5 years and didnt even get an email password from my rep this year... then again it's the 6 (sixth) time our rep has changed in the past 2 years. One would think they would reach out to their long-standing ticket clients with this great economy and all. F the SOX this off-season!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxPride56 @ Feb 9, 2009 -> 10:22 AM)
I joined that as well for the presale, but haven't received my password yet, have you?

You'll get an e-mail the day before telling you that you will get an e-mail with a password the day of the pre-sale.

They told me my account had not been paid and it was so be aware of this as well.

As an FYI to everyone...saturday's cub game is already done...probably because they hold some for the future Ozzie plans they want to sell.

I scored lower level for the Friday game...and upper deck for Sunday. Also bought 4 more for opening day.

Happy Ticket hunting!

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 9, 2009 -> 12:15 PM)
I got 4 for each game. They would have been gone in previous years because they gave first access to brokers and full seasons

When I was on earlier, they said I had less than 1 minute, then it went to 2,3,4... up until 9. I finally got some but if I have a place in line I wonder why the time goes higher. I really think brokers have some sort of access to jump the line.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Feb 9, 2009 -> 11:27 AM)
When I was on earlier, they said I had less than 1 minute, then it went to 2,3,4... up until 9. I finally got some but if I have a place in line I wonder why the time goes higher. I really think brokers have some sort of access to jump the line.

I'm normally not the conspiracy theory type, but in this case, I completely agree. TicketMaster is a gigantic broker racket.

Well, I called my rep.... the response was... "oh, sorry about that.... there was a lot of emails that never got sent out."

Outstanding PR coming from the Sox these days.... seems like they could give 2 s***s about the fans these days. The Sox would be lucky to only have a 10% decrease in attendance this year with this kind of service.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Feb 9, 2009 -> 11:27 AM)

They do, im sure of it. I believe brokerage companies especially those associated with TM have a different screen that allows them preference.

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Feb 11, 2009 -> 06:53 PM)
I hate you rock. Anyway you're looking to sell any of those at all? I'm desperate and would be willing to pay now.

i got ones for cubs sox and opening day ...both of which I am looking to sell...though i'm not going to lie, I plan on trying to sell them for a profit on ebay or stubhub, and I know its against soxtalk rules to sell for profit on here, so can't really help ya out

QUOTE (The Critic @ Feb 12, 2009 -> 10:23 AM)
I grabbed 3 for the 1/2 price Monday against the A's.

I'll get uppers from the Kids Club for whatever day their on-field parade is, and that's going to be it for me unless friends or family come up with freebies/cheapies.

Yea, most of the games I was able to get, are Monday Nighters.