Alexei, Dayan, Yasser and Yadel videos in Cuba

Cubano

These are some videos from 2 seasons ago. As you can see, your Cuban Missile was an aggressive hitter back then. You also can see your new boy Viciedo. There is another video of him hitting a Home Run off and outside slider but is not in this set of clips.

Some feature players are:

Alexei Ramírez, 1B Luis Gavilan, LHP Maikel Folch, Yosvani Peraza, Utility Yorelvis Charles, LHP Irandy Castro

RHP Yadel Martí, 3B José Pérez, SS Rudy Reyes, LF Lázaro Rodríguez, DH Yosvani Lazo

1B Alexander Martínez, 2B Pavel Quesada, OF Yasser Gómez, LHP Leovel Cardoso

LF Yoandri Urgelles, 1B Alexander Mayeta, 2B Pavel Quesada, current BA leader Yusniel Ibañez

3B Dayan Viciedo, RHP Ifreidi Coss, SS/2B Orelvis Bernal, 2B Ixis Valle, CF Leonys Martin, RHP Vladimir Hernández, 3B Yuliesky Gourriel

Don't forget to vote in the WBC poll! Time is running out!

http://cubanballplayers.blogspot.com/

Edited by Cubano

• 1 month later...

One of the most experienced scouts working the Cactus League raves about hard-throwing Cuban left-hander Aroldis Chapman, whom he watched in Mexico City. He called him "one of the best I've ever seen," citing Chapman's makeup and ability to speak English as major assets. Phil Rogers

Any word on Bell, their Olympic star who was hit (I think in the face?) by a thrown ball and isn't yet able to play? Is it a story similar to Juan Encarnacion of the Cardinals/Tigers? Hopefully not...

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Mar 28, 2009 -> 08:07 PM)
One of the most experienced scouts working the Cactus League raves about hard-throwing Cuban left-hander Aroldis Chapman, whom he watched in Mexico City. He called him "one of the best I've ever seen," citing Chapman's makeup and ability to speak English as major assets. Phil Rogers

Any word on Bell, their Olympic star who was hit (I think in the face?) by a thrown ball and isn't yet able to play? Is it a story similar to Juan Encarnacion of the Cardinals/Tigers? Hopefully not...

I did not konw Chapman can speak some English. We are taught in the school but with very old British tapes. Then, if you do not work in tourism you forget everything. Is Chapman preparing to say bye bye? I think he wants to leave. I do not konw wether or not he would do it. But he leaves, be prepare to pay big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ dolares.